• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
I do not know if the moderators will be able to answer me.
But I wanted to ask why they deleted a thread that was recently created by one of the forum participants?
In this thread, a person wrote that he had taken sodium nitrite and he described his feelings.
He had abdominal pains and chest pains.
He also sent a link to a video on the YouTube channel.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I saw that posting. I'd be curious, too, why that thread was deleted. What's wrong with the truth? Scared of it? It may not be the case for everyone to suffer these effects when taking SN, but, apparently, it was for the OP of the thread in question. I think anyone contemplating any method should have all the facts laid bare, not just the "convenient" ones. Once truth is lost, there's really nothing left.

Reactions: whydidthishappen
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
There is no reason to believe it was taken down because it described a negative experience.

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
I admit I didn't look at the video, but if it's the thread I think you're talking about, his last post was unusually coherent considering the time that had elapsed between taking the SN and posting. It didn't quite sit right with me.

Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
I admit I didn't look at the video, but if it's the thread I think you're talking about, his last post was unusually coherent considering the time that had elapsed between taking the SN and posting. It didn't quite sit right with me.
There was nothing special about the YouTube video. It was just a computer game

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Like I told you, good chance for being a prolifer troll. Their postings history, the SN symptoms along with the timing and the continued on and off online presence that was just suspiciously off, the unrelated video that was likely linked to gain more views with the whole "watch it for 45 seconds" thing. I wonder why many didn't question it's authenticity but were quick to jump and attack other genuine SN attempts that provided evidence and actually seemed genuine enough.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Relic
_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
I had the same thought honestly, re coherency.

Reactions: Tesha
rainwillneverstop

rainwillneverstop

Global Mod | Serious Health Hazard
Jul 12, 2022
Always Sunny Reaction GIF

*sigh*

We don't restrict any information, or go around deleting threads/posts because they don't follow a secret agenda.

The post in question was deleted, and account banned as they were a minor, and also ban evading. Before banning them, they also tried to create another account which suggested they were faking it.

Locked as this answers your conspiracy.

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Love
Reactions: lilac-moonbeam, persimmon, Tesha and 6 others
Status
Not open for further replies.