• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
So, the main method I've been considering for myself is SN. But I've heard of some people recieving "wellness checks" when they've ordered it. So my question is the following: In what countries does this happen and how common is it?

Because if I find a source of SN, I don't want to have the police come knocking at my door. Especially because I still live with my parents.

ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

🪦 July 20th, 2003 - January 8th, 2024
Nov 19, 2023
Honestly, that's the first I've heard of that. If SN is legal for average civilians to own in your area then I highly doubt that they would send cops to your door. Also, you can always pass the check and take the sn that night and have ctb by morning.

If you're picking this stuff up in person, you can always use the excuse that you are a woodworker and need it to age the wood. Apparently violin makers will sometimes use it to age the wood for their violins, so just look into that I guess if you want to be particularly thourough. If you're ordering it online, I doubt there would be a record that anyone would bother to follow.

I wish you luck and a peaceful exit, friend.

K

KafkaF

Nov 18, 2023
Honestly, that's the first I've heard of that. If SN is legal for average civilians to own in your area then I highly doubt that they would send cops to your door. Also, you can always pass the check and take the sn that night and have ctb by morning.

If you're picking this stuff up in person, you can always use the excuse that you are a woodworker and need it to age the wood. Apparently violin makers will sometimes use it to age the wood for their violins, so just look into that I guess if you want to be particularly thourough. If you're ordering it online, I doubt there would be a record that anyone would bother to follow.

I wish you luck and a peaceful exit, friend.
Well, the thing is that I've heard of people who ordered SN where it was perfectly legal and yet still got a knock on the door by the police asking them if everything was alright. Because the authorities have figured out what it can be used for. I think the only examples of this I've seen have been in Britain though. But I'm not sure if that's actually true or not. And so I'd just like people to share some more info on where and when wellness checks are performed.

Fyi, I know they won't arrest me or anything. But, as I said, I still live with my parents. So if they come to my door and start talking about SN and what it's used for, that could be a big problem for me. Let alone if they try to have me sectioned or something.

ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

🪦 July 20th, 2003 - January 8th, 2024
Nov 19, 2023
Well, the thing is that I've heard of people who ordered SN where it was perfectly legal and yet still got a knock on the door by the police asking them if everything was alright. Because the authorities have figured out what it can be used for. I think the only examples of this I've seen have been in Britain though. But I'm not sure if that's actually true or not. And so I'd just like people to share some more info on where and when wellness checks are performed.

Fyi, I know they won't arrest me or anything. But, as I said, I still live with my parents. So if they come to my door and start talking about SN and what it's used for, that could be a big problem for me. Let alone if they try to have me sectioned or something.
Well then if it is such a concern, you might want to look into another method. If you're dead set on taking a "sleeping" pill as it were, I'd look into other poisons. Perhaps an od would be more your speed. I find that it's much easier to get enough drugs to do the job than to gather the resources for other methods.

If you need any more info, I'm sure it's in a megathread somewhere.

I hope you find what you're looking for.

K

KafkaF

Nov 18, 2023
Well then if it is such a concern, you might want to look into another method. If you're dead set on taking a "sleeping" pill as it were, I'd look into other poisons. Perhaps an od would be more your speed. I find that it's much easier to get enough drugs to do the job than to gather the resources for other methods.

If you need any more info, I'm sure it's in a megathread somewhere.

I hope you find what you're looking for.
I've already looked at a LOOOOOT of other methods. Believe me, I've done my research. I think SN is the best way for me. If I can't find an answer to this question I'll probably just risk it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Action and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
From what I read here in threads wellness checks are a thing in UK, AU, NZ mainly. In those countries it's nearly impossible to acquire SN as a private person from what I know and I have read here in threads.

Reactions: KafkaF
K

KafkaF

Nov 18, 2023
From what I read here in threads wellness checks are a thing in UK, AU, NZ mainly. In those countries it's nearly impossible to acquire SN as a private person.
That's the impression I've gotten as well. I find it hard to know if it's just my impression or not.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Here in the UK as far as I know SN is on the Customs & Excise watch list. It is a reportable substance and producers here in this country are responsible for checking the identity and purposes of purchasers to whom they sell, if we attempt to buy in the UK.
There is also a list of believed suppliers of this substance circulated amongst various authorities on an international basis, so if an overseas address or identity is on this 'caution' list C & E may flag it up.
It appears to be usual practise in the UK for Customs to inform the Home Office of imports of SN & other substances covered by the Explosives & Poisons Regs and the local Police Service covering the address destination to be instructed to make enquiries.
The "err on the side of safety" advice for the UK would seem to be to exercise great caution in ordering SN from abroad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and KafkaF
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
The wellness checks mainly happened because the owner of the company IC was arrested in Canada and I expect they wanted to connect him to more suicides- so- the whole international policing community got involved. That said- they are far more aware of SN now and I believe checks have been carried out on other suppliers. Definitely in Australia. Might also be worth checking your laws. I read recently that from October, it became illegal to import SN into the UK. Don't quote me on that- I read it here...

Reactions: Praestat_Mori