• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

terminalending

terminalending

-
Feb 18, 2023
It's not the method I want at all, but reading about it here made me think that my thoughts on it were different. Here, people who choose this method lie on the tracks and wait for the train to come and hit them. But I always thought you jumped in front of the train as soon as it came. Why wouldn't one do that?

Reactions: Rocinante
Glandular

Glandular

Student
Mar 23, 2023
This is a horrible method for several reasons. Jumping in front of a moving train increases the margin of error significantly because you have no control where the train will hit your body. It is likely that you survive with horrible injuries.

Reactions: Unknown21 and MrBrownUpsideD
terminalending

terminalending

-
Feb 18, 2023
This is a horrible method for several reasons. Jumping in front of a moving train increases the margin of error significantly because you have no control where the train will hit your body. It is likely that you survive with horrible injuries.
But isn't that the same for laying on the train tracks? Does the risk slightly decrease when you lay on the tracks instead of jumping in front of it

Glandular

Glandular

Student
Mar 23, 2023
Well, in theory there is more control and one can strategically place vital organs or body parts on the tracks. That still guarantees nothing - this method should not be chosen.

Reactions: bussy, MrBrownUpsideD and terminalending
xxAbigailxx

xxAbigailxx

InLoveWithDeath
Feb 8, 2023
But isn't that the same for laying on the train tracks? Does the risk slightly decrease when you lay on the tracks instead of jumping in front of it
I once saw pictures of a girl who laid on the tracks in a way that her throat was exactly where the train connects to the tracks
!graphic!: so that when the train drives over her, her head would get seperated from the rest of her body.

I guess thats the safest way to do it...but I never researched that option as much as other ones, so please do not take my words too serious.

Reactions: terminalending
terminalending

terminalending

-
Feb 18, 2023
I once saw pictures of a girl who laid on the tracks in a way that her throat was exactly where the train connects to the tracks
!graphic!: so that when the train drives over her, her head would get seperated from the rest of her body.

I guess thats the safest way to do it...but I never researched that option as much as other ones, so please do not take my words too serious.
Sounds like a pretty sound and guaranteed death! But I think I'm too much of a coward for it. And it would be a hell of a mess.
Well, in theory there is more control and one can strategically place vital organs or body parts on the tracks. That still guarantees nothing - this method should not be chosen.
That makes sense. And yeah, I don't think this should be anyone's first choice. But sometimes desperation make us do crazy things

• Love
Reactions: xxAbigailxx
A

AsAboveSoBelow

Apr 2, 2023
The answer to this is that if someone were to lie on the track, it will decapitate the person, or at least chop them into pieces (depending on how they position themselves); that the likelihood of them surviving is little to zero. As they will stay under the train or at least get stuck. If they survive, they will be.... all mangled up. It would be a miracle if they do survive, but if they do, I think u can imagine how they'll be

But by jumping in front of it, the impact could either throw the person off, hitting random body parts, but still giving them permanent life-long injuries. I knew a young chick who was permanently paralyzed after her attempt :( . There is more survival rate with this one, BUT with life-long physical repercussions, could also get TBI/brain damage.

The diff is like being guillotined/steamrolled onto by an intense mass (cannot escape) VS being catapulted into at a high velocity (could be flung)

All in all, imo this method shouldnt be a consideration to anyone. High risk, very public, the train driver would feel like theyve killed you (if one did die), very violent & brutal to unsuspecting bystanders (esp kids). And if one survives, we'd be incapacitated for life. Everyone gets PTSD for life

Ngl, I've thought about it heaps when I was younger (and still do entertain the thought sometimes), but taking into considerations all of the above, especially it being very public (I dont wanna be in the news, I just want some privacy and die alone lol), risk of traumatizing other people AND selfishly, fear of being paralyzed for life or vegetative deterred me.

But I can understand, if someone got to that point, they must have been feeling really desperate.

• Informative
Reactions: ManWithNoName, Glandular, terminalending and 1 other person
terminalending

terminalending

-
Feb 18, 2023
The answer to this is that if someone were to lie on the track, it will decapitate the person, or at least chop them into pieces (depending on how they position themselves); that the likelihood of them surviving is little to zero. As they will stay under the train or at least get stuck. If they survive, they will be.... all mangled up. It would be a miracle if they do survive, but if they do, I think u can imagine how they'll be

But by jumping in front of it, the impact could either throw the person off, hitting random body parts, but still giving them permanent life-long injuries. I knew a young chick who was permanently paralyzed after her attempt :( . There is more survival rate with this one, BUT with life-long physical repercussions, could also get TBI/brain damage.

The diff is like being guillotined/steamrolled onto by an intense mass (cannot escape) VS being catapulted into at a high velocity (could be flung)

All in all, imo this method shouldnt be a consideration to anyone. High risk, very public, the train driver would feel like theyve killed you (if one did die), very violent & brutal to unsuspecting bystanders (esp kids). And if one survives, we'd be incapacitated for life. Everyone gets PTSD for life

Ngl, I've thought about it heaps when I was younger (and still do entertain the thought sometimes), but taking into considerations all of the above, especially it being very public (I dont wanna be in the news, I just want some privacy and die alone lol), risk of traumatizing other people AND selfishly, fear of being paralyzed for life or vegetative deterred me.

But I can understand, if someone got to that point, they must have been feeling really desperate.
thank you so much! I used to think the sheer force of getting hit by the train followed by being chopped up on the tracks would be more effective than only getting under the tracks. but i get it now. it's not a method i'm considering anyhow, but it's good to know!

ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019

I've done research too and I'm very inclined to agree with you. It would have to be done in a way where some part of one's body gets separate from the rest of one's body (sorry to be cryptic here, but not sure how explicit we are allowed to be) via the wheels on the track.

If I get in a situation where I have no options, then maybe....but your points you made are well taken. Despite planning on not having any Ausweise or identification on me when I carry out CTB, I still suspect I could be ID'd via dna or fingerprints. I worked briefly for a company that required fingerprint id—and I'm guessing that info could be paper-trailed back to me seeing as we live in an Orwellian society.

And I too don't want to end up in the news. I want to pass away somewhere I cannot be found.