D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Why Exit international still uses videos (in PPeh) from 2010(mentioned in a video).. Can they be trusted?
Considering there may be some changes in the methods over the years.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Baskol1
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I am not sure but could be because they spent all their money to building the death machine and have to still using old videos.

Reactions: Donewith_
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Why Exit international still uses videos (in PPeh) from 2010(mentioned in a video).. Can they be trusted?
Considering there may be some changes in the methods over the years.
If you are talking about the amitriptyline video, I would make sure to follow the updated cocktail version if you want to expire in 6-12 hours

Reactions: Donewith_
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
If you are talking about the amitriptyline video, I would make sure to follow the updated cocktail version if you want to expire in 6-12 hours
Ofcourse its better to follow the improved version.. my concern is 'time'.. I'm following the same, i get a max of 10 hours.
Since they mentioned that it can be done in less time in the video.. i am interested in it..
But , now i doubt it is reliable.. its old one afterall..they mentioned 5 grams ami, 6 to 12 hours..
I don't how far it can be trusted.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Ofcourse its better to follow the improved version.. my concern is 'time'.. I'm following the same, i get a max of 10 hours.
Since they mentioned that it can be done in less time in the video.. i am interested in it..
But , now i doubt it is reliable.. its old one afterall..they mentioned 5 grams ami, 6 to 12 hours..
I don't how far it can be trusted.
Can't you rent a hotel?