• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

curiousbeing

Dec 18, 2022
Can I be drowned in shallow water? Like, near beach zone of the sea. Or should I go to as far as possible, where water covers my whole legs, or whole body up to neck?

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I f I was going to do this, if I had a boat and could do this, I would go out as far as possible. No matter how much you want to ctb you'll likely scream to of terror. So you should obviously only do this if you are sure you want to do this. I personally wish i could do this, i would welcome almost any reliable method. Up to neck won't do anything, t needs to be deep water if you want to do this I would think. But you sound unsure of it you want to do this based on these options.

T

treetop.grazer

Student
Jan 11, 2022
Search the forum for SWB (shallow water blackout)