• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Apostle

Apostle

Student
Apr 17, 2019
While I'm aware this is a pretty basic question, I'm not so good at thinking for myself and I always try to review every detail of my ctb on here to see how it's best dealt with.

The doors in my home take up practically the entirety of the doorways they belong to. Nothing that isn't basically paper-thin can fit over or under them when they're closed. I intend to hang from one of the doors, but without enough space to close the door and sling a rope over it, are there problems that could arise from hanging from an open door? Should I do something to attempt to keep the door still? Or is it okay if it's open and able to move when I'm hanging from it? Just wondering if there are any risks created by a door potentially swinging around a bit as it hangs someone.

Deardaddy

Deardaddy

Student
May 20, 2019
U can book hotel and do whatever u want with a do not disturb sign . U prob be found on the third day upon check out. My ultimate goal is to got n and do it in one of my fav hotels

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
You could wedge the door so it's almost closed, assuming you are on the side that opens inwards.

Reactions: Apostle
Apostle

Apostle

Student
Apr 17, 2019
You could wedge the door so it's almost closed, assuming you are on the side that opens inwards.
I was thinking that would keep it pretty stable, thanks for confirming with your answer.

Reactions: Superfluous