• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
Go into the forest with a car, light the charcoal inside, put the carbon monoxide meter ppm in view at the bottom of the glass, close the doors, wait for the meter to go up to 10,000 ppm, wait a little longer Then open the door, jump into the car and close the door: dead in two or three breaths. it seems to me to work.
If the N does not arrive, it will be possible.

Reactions: jake3d and GameIsSkewed
A

AsexualBarbieBoy

Jun 7, 2019
Cars seem like they're really useful for CTB. They can get you to remote locations and are a little tank for gathering necessary gases. I wish I wasn't such a failure that I can't even get a driver's license.

Keep in mind, SI might prevent you from re-entering your car.

Reactions: throwaway123 and Alucard
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Cars seem like they're really useful for CTB. They can get you to remote locations and are a little tank for gathering necessary gases. I wish I wasn't such a failure that I can't even get a driver's license.

Keep in mind, SI might prevent you from re-entering your car.

This.
This guy knows what he's talking about.
I've experienced this first-hand. I know what it's like to stand in front of that door. It's almost like there's an invisibal wall infront of you. It really feels physical. Hard to describe. It is a hellish feeling.

• Hugs
Reactions: TiredHorse, Alucard and memento_mori