T

Thingsneverchange

Death is my friend
Sep 23, 2021
I know this isn't a poetry website but I can better show my feelings through poems so here is this one. Feel free to give feedback. If it's bad feedback I'll just use it to kill myself sooner.

Will someone care

I wonder, will at some point, I be the one standing on that cliff, looking down to death. Will I be the one, hiding in the lair of despair. I wonder, will they say about me the same? That I couldn't be saved? Will they say, you did your best its okay to rest? I wonder, will there be someone crying? Into darkness flying? Will someone care? Maybe.

However for me it will be over. The pain will be gone, the sadness flown.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: yasmine299, i need go, Yozo_oba and 12 others
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
I like your poem and im sorry youre suffering so much

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/nothing-and-something.66795/

I also posted a story/passage (i dont know what you would call it) a few months back about my daily struggles. It's nothing particularly special because I don't have much experience writing, but if you want to read it, feel free to.

Reactions: FuneralCry and Thingsneverchange
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Your poem is well written, you are talented. I wish I had the ability to write poetry. I like the last line the most. Death comforts me as it is the end of all suffering. I wish you well.

Reactions: Thingsneverchange
T

Thingsneverchange

Death is my friend
Sep 23, 2021
Your poem is well written, you are talented. I wish I had the ability to write poetry. I like the last line the most. Death comforts me as it is the end of all suffering. I wish you well.
Hey, I'd like to talk to you more. I don't know how to message you though, it it's not possible, that's fine too.

• Love
Reactions: FuneralCry
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Hey, I'd like to talk to you more. I don't know how to message you though, it it's not possible, that's fine too.
Hi, I only tend to communicate on the main forums, I'm sorry about that. I wish you well.

Reactions: ihatemylife and Thingsneverchange
D

Deleted member 32964

I know this isn't a poetry website but I can better show my feelings through poems so here is this one. Feel free to give feedback. If it's bad feedback I'll just use it to kill myself sooner.

Will someone care

I wonder, will at some point, I be the one standing on that cliff, looking down to death. Will I be the one, hiding in the lair of despair. I wonder, will they say about me the same? That I couldn't be saved? Will they say, you did your best its okay to rest? I wonder, will there be someone crying? Into darkness flying? Will someone care? Maybe.

you are a good writer. i hope that the ties that keep you sick are severed

Minegelina

Minegelina

I love you all
Feb 20, 2023

Will someone care

I love the last line too! Realizing that I could die anytime (due to an accident or health complications) is such a comfort for me:). I just wish I could do it myself, but the pain I will leave behind is too much:(.
I relate to the lines that are about people talking about you after death, I really do wonder what things they will say.