L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Fuck the fucking police
They evicted me four fucking times this week
and lied to me that Id get cold weather emergency accommodation
they took me to Routes off the Street
Who said I need verification (like the police evicting me to the streets four times in a week is not enough)
and a local connection
but my sub let don't count
so they said be found sleeping outside tomorrow AM
and get verified
though I slept rough last night
so now the second shelter of the night and there's no room at the inn again
now Im outside a homeless women's shelter
where all nine spaces are filled
waiting for the night staff to decide if they csn squeeze in one or two more
fuck the fucking police evicting disabled, vulnerable women to the streets
fuck the police

Thank you for reading

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lukas19, Shivali, Huntfish34 and 8 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really horrible what you have to go through, it's disgusting how people like that just create more suffering.

Reactions: Shivali, Rogue Proxy and ThisIsLife
Againstthewind

Againstthewind

Victory
Jul 10, 2022
Are you okay? Are you in a safe place?

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Euthanza
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Are you okay? Are you in a safe place?
Thank you. Thank you for asking…My good friend's floor for one night. The library stored my possessions. I have to pick them up tomorrow. No one wants my luggage but it's for my work. The police said that I would get emergency hotel accommodation due to cold weather. This week I have had let's say 4 police spending an hour or two evicting me from my boyfriend who now says he loves me, though he got the police to put me on the streets. Then the next day I think 5 police an hour or two and a police van transporting me to evict me from the boyfriend's neighbour's place: she gave me shelter then got obnoxious on me plus too much luggage, then (!) police evicting me from hotel when I lost my debit card ( Id paid for three nights and had money in my overdraft but they evicted me) and then today, two police and a CSO evicting me from my homeless spot outside the library. Today they took an hour or two. All this time evicting me and the lies they told me today. How many police and how many hours??? Im going to do the maths. Fuck the police. No-one shoukd be homeless on the streets
I cant really afgord hotels at all but I csnt rent due to evictions/mentsl health snd no priority for housing. homeless now for one year. sectioned four tines this year by the police who then put me back on the streets. Fuck the police

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: epic, Huntfish34 and Rogue Proxy
Kurushii

Kurushii

Student
Jan 14, 2023
I'm so sorry this is happening to you, what the police are doing sounds inhumane. I hate the police too since they're so awful and cruel to the people they're supposed to protect. I do hope your situation improves soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Rogue Proxy
Againstthewind

Againstthewind

Victory
Jul 10, 2022
Thank you. Thank you for asking…My good friend's floor for one night. The library stored my possessions. I have to pick them up tomorrow. No one wants my luggage but it's for my work. The police said that I would get emergency hotel accommodation due to cold weather. This week I have had let's say 4 police spending an hour or two evicting me from my boyfriend who now says he loves me, though he got the police to put me on the streets. Then the next day I think 5 police an hour or two and a police van transporting me to evict me from the boyfriend's neighbour's place: she gave me shelter then got obnoxious on me plus too much luggage, then (!) police evicting me from hotel when I lost my debit card ( Id paid for three nights and had money in my overdraft but they evicted me) and then today, two police and a CSO evicting me from my homeless spot outside the library. Today they took an hour or two. All this time evicting me and the lies they told me today. How many police and how many hours??? Im going to do the maths. Fuck the police. No-one shoukd be homeless on the streets
I cant really afgord hotels at all but I csnt rent due to evictions/mentsl health snd no priority for housing. homeless now for one year. sectioned four tines this year by the police who then put me back on the streets. Fuck the police
You don't have to go through the details of your situation for privacy reasons, I'm not a huge fan of the police, so I feel you. I'm trying very hard to refrain from saying negative things about the police force as they I have a deep hatred for them. However, it's more important that you're on your feet, they're ideally not going to put you in a safe place because they're just callous people. Are there any charities or women specific charities that can help you in having some sort of safe place to stay? What advice I will give you which may sound bizarre, but this is a true representation of what kind of local authorities can help you. If it gets to the point that the police force keep harassing you regardless of the mental health reason, go to a fire station as a fire station is more than likely to help you in any situation that you have especially if you are having a mental health breakdown, or you're not, you just need to be surrounded by people that are gonna help you. Are you in touch with your parents or family? Can they help you? I think it would be in your best interest to separate yourself from your boyfriend and also any friends that are NOT going to help you.

Let me know how you get on. ☺️

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34