• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I'm sure you've seen/heard of this. Someone, be it yourself or a parent since youre a child, takes a picture every day for X amount of time and then turn it into a slideshow.

I finally got moved into my new place yesterday(unpacking is going to take a bit but we're here lol). I'm going to a therapist appointment that at the end of it should give me a fresh start with how I am capable of handling my disorders (having to hide most of my problems because of my friend. Forcing me to even hide problems that had nothing to do with him out of fear that my husband would find out about essentially nothing. Just because I told my friend I couldn't tell my husband. It's stupid).

This seems like my fresh start. Plus its almost my 22nd bday and 2 seems to be my number so it's perfect. So starting on my 22nd bday I would like to do the picture a day thing. The only rule is that I can't fix myself up for the picture and I'm taking it in the afternoon. If I'm having a bad day and didn't brush my hair/get out of my pjs then that's the picture. If my anxiety doesn't like it it should have thought about that and got my ass moving. So I'm also hopeful to use it as motivation to help myself.

Idk why I'm sharing this, just thought I would. It's basically for myself anyway but anyone that reads it cool I guess lol :hug: :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CC123, Shadowrider, Red and 6 others
Xaxysh

Xaxysh

Oct 28, 2020
So proud of you!
also the picture a day sounds like a good idea, might do that myself!

• Love
Reactions: CC123, Shadowrider, whywere and 1 other person
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Congrats! IT is great that things are starting to go good for you! Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY in advance. The idea of a picture a day sounds awesome. Thank you so much for sharing your ideas and thoughts. You are a great person! Walter

Reactions: CC123 and Shadowrider
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really like that idea. I've always had an fascination with photos as they are like preserving a moment in time. I wish you the best.

Reactions: Shadowrider
WaterHemlock

WaterHemlock

Student
Dec 18, 2019
That's a fantastic idea.
I started taking a lot of pics of myself after my husband asked for a divorce. But I didn't do it methodically. It's neat to see the progession though.
Good luck with your project!

Reactions: Shadowrider
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
July second and not a picture yet......i miss my optimistic side but it seems so pointless

• Hugs
Reactions: Red