• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
It would be easier to let go if he broke up with me. Right now, he is the only person still holding me here. I deactivated all my social media and blocked all my IRL friends' phone numbers. I'd feel free to go, if it weren't for him.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kikoo Loool, The Whale and Loli
Loli

Loli

highly flammable
May 25, 2019
I don't know your situation, but I assume it's quite bad. So you two must be really close if he is the only reason why you stayed. In my opinion it's not a problem, it's beautiful that you have such strong bond with your partner.

ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
I don't know your situation, but I assume it's quite bad. So you two must be really close if he is the only reason why you stayed. In my opinion it's not a problem, it's beautiful that you have such strong bond with your partner.
I have a lot of childhood trauma that I think I will live with for the rest of my life.
Last year, I was super suicidal and ended up getting hospitalized. I saw how much it affected him, so I'm well aware how devastating my death would be for him. I know he loves me. He is not an American citizen and moved to the USA just to be with me. He is taking English language classes and compsci-related courses because he is hoping to one day find a job here and build a life with me. I know how much he sacrificed, and that's the main thing holding me back.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kikoo Loool and The Whale
Loli

Loli

highly flammable
May 25, 2019
I know how much he sacrificed, and that's the main thing holding me back.
Well, it was his choice and you shouldn't be guilty tripping yourself. Maybe you should ask yourself if you love him back and would make the same sacrifice for him?
Besides cutting away everyone is like a self fulfilling prophecy. Dealing with trauma with no one to lean on is... well, you probably know already. Like death sentence. But I have no insight in your life, I believe you will make a choice that is the best for you. Hope you will find peace one day

ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
Well, it was his choice and you shouldn't be guilty tripping yourself. Maybe you should ask yourself if you love him back and would make the same sacrifice for him?
Besides cutting away everyone is like a self fulfilling prophecy. Dealing with trauma with no one to lean on is... well, you probably know already. Like death sentence. But I have no insight in your life, I believe you will make a choice that is the best for you. Hope you will find peace one day
To be honest, I don't think interacting with most of my IRL friends has helped my depression. For the most part, they are "Think positive" pro-lifers. One of them even told me I should reconnect with my abusive mom because she "fed and clothed me."
And even for the IRL friends who haven't given me toxic positivity, I'd rather just disappear and make it easier for them to forget about me.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
Not trying to be rude, but just adding to the discussion. Don't you think that with that mindset it is a matter of time before things go wrong anyways?

You can't live only for him. That might be possible for a short period of time. Sooner or later you will be sick of it aswell.