• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

elizabethisworthless

Student
May 27, 2020
What is some painless ways to die? I need to ctb asap please I need help. Someone please help me.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Lorntroubles, Painitfillsmeup and kinzokukae
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I don't think there are any asap ways to ctb painlessly. More peaceful ways require preparation like SN

• Love
Reactions: kinzokukae and elizabethisworthless
E

elizabethisworthless

Student
May 27, 2020
I don't think there are any asap ways to ctb painlessly. More peaceful ways require preparation like SN
I don't have access to that. I don't know where to get it from.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I don't have access to that. I don't know where to get it from.
It should be legal in your country I think. You can just search it up and it's pretty cheap too. Or search it here in the search bar, there's a lot of resources

E

elizabethisworthless

Student
May 27, 2020
I just wanted a quick way to die soon as possible and preferably painless. It is getting worse being here I feel scared can't cope
It should be legal in your country I think. You can just search it up and it's pretty cheap too. Or search it here in the search bar, there's a lot of resources
Thanks willl look
Wanted to kill myself tomorrow don't think I can wait for it to arrive. ;-;

Last edited:
Reactions: kinzokukae
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I just wanted a quick way to die soon as possible and preferably painless. It is getting worse being here I feel scared can't cope

Thanks willl look
Yeah I understand but I really don't think the quick ones are painless. Drowning/jumping/cutting...I mean those are "quick" and you don't need anything special but are not 100% and very painful. I guess hanging or partial hanging could be one of the options tho. You don't need many things. Just listing a few methods not encouraging

Reactions: thethatsitboy and kinzokukae
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
There are many and it comes down to personal preference and availability. Exit bags could be considered painless. A jump from a sufficient height could be painless. I am using drop hanging decapitation which could be painless. Gunshots are potentially painless. The list is long and hard to narrow down without further specifications tbh

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
All painless methods require some planning, apart from gunshot wound to the head, provided you already have the weapon and ammunition.

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
OP, it's not really in line with the forum rules to give you suggestions on specific suicide methods, as it could be interpreted as encouraging you to commit suicide. Basically, it's like saying this:

"I want to die."
"I know where you can find a gun."

I don't know what your life is like and maybe suicide is the best course of action. However, I think it's a mistake to rush this decision, because it's arguably the most important one in your life. I suggest that you think this through thoroughly. There may very well be other options than death, options you haven't thought of. If death turns out to be the only option, you should do some research and find a proper method so that you don't die in pain and agony or survive with severe disability. No matter what you decide to do, I think you should take the time to talk to people here. There are few communities where people are as compassionate and understanding as they are here. There are probably also forum members who struggle with the same or similar problems as you do.

Reactions: thethatsitboy
s3gfault

s3gfault

No Brain No Pain
Jun 29, 2020
What is some painless ways to die? I need to ctb asap please I need help. Someone please help me.

Elizabeth, I'm sorry to hear that your situation is not improving. The only advice I can offer other than what I have before (I would be happy to talk with you and there are many compassionate people on the forum who would love to help you) is to check the resources section. You need to do the research so that you find the right solution for your situation... no one's situation is the same so there is no "best" way, only a best way for you.