Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
--> Inaturalist <--

If you like nature, you will surely like to spend some time. It is a page where there is a community of biologists, entomologists, botanists...or simple amateurs like me.
You upload the photos of the animals or plants that you find and indicate the geographical situation, in this way you can see the progress of "invasive species" (for example) or of your favorite animal. I haven't used it for a while but before it was like my "therapy", going out to look for the local fauna that I didn't know.
I am sometimes surprised by the speed at which they identify taxon and species that I do not know.

I leave some of my captures that I like the most (not recommended for arachnophobics):

• Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, tra and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
OMG this looks really interesting because I'm not an expert at all haha.
Thanks a bunch for sharing bro!

• Hugs
Reactions: Fehler
tra

tra

Nov 26, 2018
I really love this, thank you for sharing! It is interesting to see what people in my area took notice and images of.

• Hugs
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
That spider looks pretty pissed in that picture.

B

Brackenshire

Arcanist
Feb 23, 2020
--> Inaturalist <--

If you like nature, you will surely like to spend some time. It is a page where there is a community of biologists, entomologists, botanists...or simple amateurs like me.
You upload the photos of the animals or plants that you find and indicate the geographical situation, in this way you can see the progress of "invasive species" (for example) or of your favorite animal. I haven't used it for a while but before it was like my "therapy", going out to look for the local fauna that I didn't know.
I am sometimes surprised by the speed at which they identify taxon and species that I do not know.

I leave some of my captures that I like the most (not recommended for arachnophobics):

Holy shit...the spyder tried to kill me

• Hugs
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Probably:ahhha:, but i found jumping spiders really cute.
Is that the one that is only a few millimetres across? And they actually move their head to look at you? They are pretty cute.

Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
Is that the one that is only a few millimetres across? And they actually move their head to look at you? They are pretty cute.
They come in different sizes but they are usually tiny.
Yeees! I found very cute and give some charisma when they shake their heads and look at you like a puppy when you make a strange sound.

Reactions: Mentalmick