G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023

They spent 284 millions to upgrade the design of the canadian passport. All that in the pocket of rich mtf companies who charged so much for something who didn't need to be fixed.

284 millions for a new design = human shitness as its best.

All that when people suffer with inflation, higher apartment rent and so on.....

And they judged you people who wants to exit that shitty society.

Reactions: sserafim and passivethought121
passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
What I wanna know is how and why tf did it cost $284M? That seems so intentional. Spend all that money and then claim they can't do anything else because they're low on funds.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
What I wanna know is how and why tf did it cost $284M? That seems so intentional. Spend all that money and then claim they can't do anything else because they're low on funds.
Its crazy , if i was a criminal , i would go and steal government property and give it to the poor. Unfortunately, i cant do nothing.

• Love
Reactions: backtoearth
FarAcrossTheWater

FarAcrossTheWater

Experienced
Sep 4, 2020
Government is just wasteful in general. Sometimes it's actually awesome.

backtoearth

backtoearth

<3
Sep 9, 2023
Governments are so wasteful and have their priorities all wrong (most of the time), why can't the money for these face-value projects be used for something meaningful and helpful for the populations. Humans are not wired to be able to cope with that much power and influence, the way we live is completely unnatural

• Love
Reactions: The Burning Fool