• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
I kept getting banned or downvoted on Reddit, using a male account, so I decided to make a female one. Who is anyone to say I don't have a female side to me? So I named myself something that is slightly female-coded and within a few days, I hada few men who DM'd me to talk. I asked them why they had DM'd me and they said it was just to be friends and cuz I was a cool person. Apparently, my 8 or so posts made me a cool person. One of them has asked for social media, which I keep declining.

I don't feel like I am explicitly trans. It is just a refreshing experience to have someone reach out to me and make all the effort. I am not even pretending to be interesting. When I do online dating as a male, I feel like I am trying to impress, begging for a date, trying to be funny, keeping the conversation alive. With this, I can be low-effort and disinterested. These men aren't toxic or aggressive. I have heard that a lot of men are toxic in DMs but so far, these men just seem like they're trying to meet women in different ways. Have your experiences been different?

I used to have a friend who pretended to be a woman to get donations from men. I think that is more wrong than what I am doing which is just talking.

Is there a risk that I will give myself gender dysphoria by going down this rabbithole, seeing what life I could have had?

• Informative
  • Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: SexyIncél, Adûnâi, psp3000 and 1 other person
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
The username is rather off putting for me.

Reactions: Tears in Rain and BrainShower
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Wait, are you trying to harass the OP?
No.
in the UK we've had a few tv presenters of children's tv Who took advantage of their positions. Jimmy Saville being one. the name just put me off that's all. The OP in general didn't at all.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 82921 and Adûnâi
ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
No.
in the UK we've had a few tv presenters of children's tv Who took advantage of their positions. Jimmy Saville being one. the name just put me off that's all. The OP in general didn't at all.

Children's ITV was the name of my favourite program back when I didn't wish that I were dead. It is not meant to be any reference to actual children. It's more of a reference to me when I was one.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi