Iamchickenhat

Iamchickenhat

Experienced
Dec 17, 2021
I'm thinking of the things that may come to pass on this site and how it may have to change and I just wanna take a minute to thank the mods for their tireless work to keep everything going here. I'm so stupid and they've always been super nice and patient.

• Love
Reactions: - V - and makethepainstop
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I'm thinking of the things that may come to pass on this site and how it may have to change and I just wanna take a minute to thank the mods for their tireless work to keep everything going here. I'm so stupid and they've always been super nice and patient.
Agreed! As for this forum having to change, is there something you know that we don't?šŸ¤”

Iamchickenhat

Iamchickenhat

Experienced
Dec 17, 2021
Agreed! As for this forum having to change, is there something you know that we don't?šŸ¤”
I'm just worried abt what may happen with Congress in the states and the stuff with Amazon in the NYT article. I just went to look and sn isn't even being sold on the tree site.

• Aww..
Reactions: makethepainstop
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I'm just worried abt what may happen with Congress in the states and the stuff with Amazon in the NYT article. I just went to look and sn isn't even being sold on the tree site.
I'm worried about that too.

Reactions: Iamchickenhat