OK_Smile

OK_Smile

Jan 23, 2019
Lately i thought about hanging being my method but it seems too much agressive for me, i want something more peaceful for me and for those who will find me.

I use venlafaxine (75mg) for my depression, clonazepam(1mg) for anxiety and quetiapine(25mg) for sleeping. I'm thinking about take a mix of all this(not sure about the dosage, a lot of packs of each one)with a bottle of vodka, what are the chances of this work? What i will feel in the process? If i fail what i will be through probably? Someone here tried something similar?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Dead Meat and Johnnythefox
AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
Also you're going to have to overdose a shitload on Effexor (about like 2000 mg iirc) to even possibly kill you and even then it's painful and you have a higher chance of having your liver and possibly brain fucked than anything.

Reactions: Feline and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Morpheus

Morpheus

Student
Dec 3, 2018
Lately i thought about hanging being my method but it seems too much agressive for me, i want something more peaceful for me and for those who will find me.

I use venlafaxine (75mg) for my depression, clonazepam(1mg) for anxiety and quetiapine(25mg) for sleeping. I'm thinking about take a mix of all this(not sure about the dosage, a lot of packs of each one)with a bottle of vodka, what are the chances of this work? What i will feel in the process? If i fail what i will be through probably? Someone here tried something similar?
Please Rethink This. There is only an infinitesimal chance this combo will work, even with a lot of of alcohol. However, there will be consequences, one being you won't be trusted with psych. drugs (esp. those that work but are begrudgingly prescribed, such as Klonopin). There are reasons psych. drugs don't work. Also, I've noticed your dosages are low on all of, so even a cache is not gonna do it.
I know it sux when you realize your method won't work. Luckily, there are other successful methods.

Reactions: Feline, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Qbert
OK_Smile

OK_Smile

Jan 23, 2019
Ok, got it, overdose by prescription drugs sucks and probably will not work. Thanks for the answers, i will probably go ahead with hanging in the future if i can't find a better method, any suggestions?

Reactions: Feline, Morpheus and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Dor

Dor

SS village idiot
Nov 22, 2018
Also you're going to have to overdose a shitload on Effexor (about like 2000 mg iirc) to even possibly kill you and even then it's painful and you have a higher chance of having your liver and possibly brain fucked than anything.

I used to be on 600mg effexor daily... I was completely fine...

Reactions: AveryConure and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
M

meowcat

Experienced
Aug 9, 2018

Please do not try it.Highly unlikely to work.

Reactions: Feline, Morpheus and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals