sxixl.

sxixl.

Numb
Sep 22, 2023
Hey Hope, I hope life has been well for you. I honestly think I'm going to die soon and I know you told me to get better for myself and that maybe we'd speak again, but I don't think I can keep doing this. I miss every second we spent together, I miss every time we kissed, and I sure as hell miss calling you mine. I'm sorry for the those things I said when I broke up with you, I self sabotage everything that means something good to me and I just can't stop it. The amount of times I've cried over you since April has been hell, thinking about you almost everyday is hell, I'm sorry I couldn't have been better to you. I saw that you changed your pfp to the anime we used to watch all the time to match your new bf and I don't know how to describe the hurt I feel. I'm sorry for taking you for granted and I'm sorry that I made you feel like you had to block me out of your life. I miss calling you my Hopey and doing all the cute things we used to do. I still think about the last time we saw each other when we rode the rides at six flags, how happy you were and I wish I could've just stuck out with the distance between us. I'm sorry that you'll probably found out that I'm dead one day and I wish you the best. - W she

• Hugs
Reactions: SVEN, raindrop9, DepressedChemMajor and 3 others