Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
Oh, stupid worthless pathetic lowlife backstabbing con artist of a bitch, you couldn't be able to do anything if your life depended on you functioning at least semi decently. How does your partner still love you. Do you really plan to kiss them with that deplorable mouth of yours? Do you really expect to have someone to care, nonetheless give even a fragmented iota of a shit about you? No one gives a solitary fuck about you. No one does. Your stupid delusional self can't even shape a singular identity since it's so fractured. You're beyond past your due date, what's taken so long? What's there to really live for? You don't have a good reason to keep going. Your disabled ass could barely get out of bed anymore. There's no point in you living, Seer. There's no point. You're destined to die anyway, but you don't have the guts to do it. You don't really need to hold back now, so why are you so scared? Why so scared of a person who gives you way too many chances than what your sorry ass is worth! How ungrateful are you, Seer? You're fucked up beyond belief. So much so, you cry over the tiniest compliments or if someone even gives you positive acknowledgement. How much of a bawl baby are you? No one will care about you once they know who you actually are, so do it. Kill yourself, Seer! What are you waiting for? You have no reason to live. You're a burden to your family and everyone you talk to or interact with. All they see is a pitiful waste of space, breath, and time. Rot, burn, and freeze, Seer! You're not good enough, you'll never be good enough and you never had been good enough. There was a reason people slurred you out in primary and the same cycles repeat time and again; you never learn because you're just that much of a dunce and a moron. You don't even have a right to breathe nor have a life. You deserve to suffer, Seer. Suffer and repent! You need to die, you need to die, die die die die die die die

• Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, fwompie, Enlighten and 1 other person
TapeMachine

TapeMachine

perpetually confused
Jan 12, 2023
Man, this breaks my heart.. I wish I could come up with something much more eloquent to say to you right now; but I've had a headache for 6 or 7 days, and it is robbing me of words, so I'm sorry...

Just know that you don't have to believe all of those mean things your thoughts are saying. You do not deserve to suffer. I'm so sorry that you are feeling so much internal pain right now. ::hugs::

• Hugs
Reactions: Seered Doom
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
Very painful to read. Your mind is really taking you apart.
People care about you and you are not a burden. I'm sure your family and your partner love you more than you could realize. I'm sure they would not abandon you and we here from the forum are here for you too ♥️

• Hugs
Reactions: Seered Doom
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I wish you could be kinder to yourself. This is so harsh to read. I'm sure that not everything that has befelled you in life has been your fault.

Not that I expect you particularly want to recover but I once read a self help book by Paul McKenna. I think it was addressing self esteem and self confidence. He made the very good point that we allow our inner monologue to get away with murder. Imagine what you'd say or think of someone if they came up to you in the street and said all that. Maybe you would put up with it. I don't know- maybe you'd agree with it. Still- you'd think they were an arsehole surely? It's sad that we let our inner monologues tear us apart so much. I hope you can start to forgive yourself just a little. I'm sorry for what you are going through.

• Informative
Reactions: Enlighten and Seered Doom