The Dark Chaos

The Dark Chaos

Craving chaos..
Apr 17, 2020
I know most of us have shittyy lives but there must be at least one, if not manyy, memoryy that makes you smile nonetheless. Perhaps just a small one?

Here's mine..
Myy cousin and I had this tradition where we used to take a dayy off, get our hair done, go hit a few clubs and malls, flirt with strangers, do some crazyy stuff, come home and spend the entire night gossipin' and laughinggg our ass off while eating ice-cream.

What's yours?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: K-O, Deleted member 14573, nerve and 3 others
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
A few years back my cousin and I used to play PlayStation most days. We had to use skype because his microphone was not working. It was a very fun and enjoyable time.

A recent happy memory is just seeing how my dog is happy to see me every day. It makes the day a little better.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: The Dark Chaos, K-O, Deleted member 14573 and 2 others
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
As a kid, eat candies on rooftops with my brother of heart, or after climbing at trees.

Escalade houses in the winter, to do luggage on the snowy rooftops of the neighboorhood, or jump from heights into the powder snow doing loops.

Take an airplane (long haul flight) entirely void of passengers, running down the alleys, able to select & play any movies and use the mini bar at will (my father was a "pilot")

Ride a polynesian atoll's sand lane on a bike to go observe the dolphins play in the waves. At the return, be arrested for a check by the only police patrol of this no-man's land, while blasting punk rock music on earphones.

Be dropped on the isolated bay of a wild island of the Pacific for 1 week, knowing there would be no junction with the civilisation, feeling out of time.

Diving in the middle of the ocean's blue, when there's no more reference anywhere, just the deep blue at 360x360 degrees, with dolphins whistling in the distance, somewhere. 1 third panic, 1 third intoxication, 1 third bliss

(Spoiled start of life. It didn't last forever)

More intimate, I'm afraid to dig into the memories > dangerous

Last edited:
  • Love
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
Watching a woman ride a bull at gay pride day. Her tits were flying everywhere. Everyone was laughing

Getting into concerts.

Riding my bike and my skateboard around the mountains.

• Love
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I met a musician I've loved since grade school. I managed not to act like a ditz and he was very charming.

• Love
Reactions: Epsilon0, The Dark Chaos, K-O and 4 others
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
Night walks with friends, road trips, going to concerts, me & my best friend in middle school watching anime together over the phone, meeting my dog :,) There's plenty.

• Love
Reactions: The Dark Chaos, disabledandhopeless, K-O and 1 other person
Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

The swan sang with a broken neck
Apr 21, 2020
It was the day of my uncle's funeral. I was a child and did not believe that my uncle had died. I thought that whoever was in that coffin was not my uncle, but an imposter (my uncle was very thin, with an appearance that made him unrecognizable). Then, my cousins and I started an adventure through the cemetery tombs and the small forest that was around. All in a cloudy and rainy day, looking for my uncle.

It's funny, because it was such a cold and sad day, and my imagination led me to have a little adventure, but the best adventure in my entire life. He was my favorite uncle, I considered him my only family, so I had no choice but to escape reality.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: FranCanSee, enjolras, The Dark Chaos and 1 other person
Shinbu

Shinbu

Shiki
Nov 23, 2019
Playing Pokemon Red, and starting my adventure in Pallet Town. It was my first video game I've played. When I heard this song after I forgotten the experience it made me happy, it brings nostalgia because it brings me back to when I first played PKMN Red. I even cried in joy due to the nostalgia, and hearing it in HD rather than chiptune made me more happy, I forgot a remaster version of the song exist, I'm surprised I forgot since I played PKMN HG/SS. The remaster is better than the chiptune version or the original, but I still enjoy the original.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Dark Chaos
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
Wacken Open Air 2005 \m/

Only the best festival - awesome live music, awesome friends, lots of fun, carefree living!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: The Dark Chaos and Oyoy
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
The only recent memory I have that makes me smile is when I went camping with my ex.

Other than that I'd have to say when my young sons were born, then when they learned to walk for the first time.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Nyxx33, Epsilon0, The Dark Chaos and 2 others
P

pete_x

Good god, let's eat !
May 9, 2020
I remember every time a baby smiles at me. I suppose it connects to wanting to be a family man at one point.

• Love
Reactions: The Dark Chaos, Oyoy and GoBack