• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
I got my feelings back a few days ago. Im having a lot of fears about the feelings and emotions that will come with ending my life. Each day I feel more and more sure of ctb.

I'm thinking of the emotions I'll feel as I sit alone in motel bathtub listening to my final playlist. I know it'll be so terribly emotional.

More fearful than those feelings is the fear I have of surviving or backing out at the last second.

The anticipation of this rollercoaster has been stressing me out. I already feel emotionally exhausted after spending so much time on r/suicidebereavement trying to craft a letter.

TL/DR: no fear of death just the emotions leading up to it. so tired of feelings

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 1496, WayOut and 12 others
Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
I hear you. It's exhausting and confusing.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, WayOut, Jupiter and 6 others
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
it's giving me anxiety

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Dead Meat, Jupiter and 4 others
Lil_Intro_Vert

Lil_Intro_Vert

she/they
Oct 15, 2018
I feel that, it's exhausting to deal with suicidal thoughts and the actions leading up to ctbing

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, KatieW, Redt2go and 1 other person
B

Buddyluv19

Experienced
Dec 13, 2018
@Redt2go - I feel for you! I wish I had the courage to express what you've said. So much of it I relate to. I think I was privately hoping these fears were just mine - or was too afraid to put them into words.

Peace to you.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Jupiter, KatieW and 3 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
You must be feeling so drained x
especially trying to think over what you want to write to your family as well as how you may feel on the actual day. Is there any possible way to distract yourself from this for a few days to give yourself some breathing space? To be able to get away for a day or focus on anything unrelated so you can find some calm in your soul? I don't like to think of you distressed xx

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 1496, WayOut and 6 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
You must be feeling so drained x
especially trying to think over what you want to write to your family as well as how you may feel on the actual day. Is there any possible way to distract yourself from this for a few days to give yourself some breathing space? To be able to get away for a day or focus on anything unrelated so you can find some calm in your soul? I don't like to think of you distressed xx
I think I'm going to try some exercise and playing the piano again. I think you're right I need a breather from planning and all of this. My head hurts and I'm really drained. This site has been my coping mechanism with everything else in my life so I guess I need to find another.

Thank you for this advice

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 1496, WayOut and 3 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I think I'm going to try some exercise and playing the piano again. I think you're right I need a breather from planning and all of this. My head hurts and I'm really drained. This site has been my coping mechanism with everything else in my life so I guess I need to find another.

Thank you for this advice

You play the piano? That's wonderful :-) I'm not very good at all - I can play a few Christmas carols and that's it. I'd love to be properly good at music but I'm not that way talented, I don't have a good ear

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, WayOut, Dead Meat and 2 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
You play the piano? That's wonderful :-) I'm not very good at all - I can play a few Christmas carols and that's it. I'd love to be properly good at music but I'm not that way talented, I don't have a good ear
No I'm no good lol I just started learning to play one song last month

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and WayOut
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
No I'm no good lol I just started learning to play one song last month

Better than me with carols! At least you can play yours all year round! :-) do you like singing?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, WayOut, Dead Meat and 2 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Better than me with carols! At least you can play yours all year round! :-) do you like singing?
Love it! Last night I walked around for hours just singing my favorite songs. How about you?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, WayOut and 15dec
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Love it! Last night I walked around for hours just singing my favorite songs. How about you?

My favourite thing in the world used to be : in the car, roof down, music on singing :-)

Now it's singing along to myself in the house - but that's probably a lot less scary for people at the traffic lights!

Last edited:
Reactions: Circles, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, WayOut and 3 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
My favourite thing in the world used to be : in the car, roof down, music on singing :-)

Now it's singing along to myself in the house - but that's probably a lot less scary for play the traffic lights!
Singing in the car brings so many memories

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, WayOut and 15dec