• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
IMG 4529
I honestly think it was a suicide.. people don't just fall..

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
IDK. I've fallen a number if times and I was trying to kill myself. I fell off my roof 2X.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and karmaisabitch
DeadManLiving

DeadManLiving

Ticketholder
Sep 9, 2022
The standards for today's generation compared to those of like those past are exponentially higher, the pressure and magnitude to get a decent job let alone succeed is seemingly impossible or at least you'd have to be at the top 2% or bust. With thousands graduating every year into a workforce that is being automated away or has already adapted to a new school of thought that makes your major yesterday's newspaper. It would not be unrealistic to assume that the fall was intentional as it falling out of an abyss.

Last edited:
Reactions: rotciv, sserafim, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
IDK. I've fallen a number if times and I was trying to kill myself. I fell off my roof 2X.
Wow and you survived!
The standards for today's generation unlike those of like those past are exponentially higher, the pressure and magnitude to get a decent job let alone succeed is seemingly impossible or at least you'd have to be at the top 2% or bust. With thousands graduating every year into a workforce that is being automated away or has already adapted to a new school of thought that makes your major yesterday's newspaper. It would not be unrealistic to assume that the fall was intentional as it falling out of an abyss.
I was just reading the comment under the article and everyone was saying "suicide" he's lucky if this is the case his parents will always think it was an accident..

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Wow and you survived!
Lol. Yeah, survived and uninjured. Fell out of multiple trees, too, fairly high up. Guess you're more unbreakable in youth. Not really related, but been hit from behind by a car while walking in the street. Knocked me out, but no real injuries.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, not-2-b-the-answer and karmaisabitch
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
Lol. Yeah, survived and uninjured. Fell out of multiple trees, too, fairly high up. Guess you're more unbreakable in youth. Not really related, but been hit from behind by a car while walking in the street. Knocked me out, but no real injuries.
You know I do believe it wasn't your time to go. I'm not a faith parson but I think when it's time for the person to die, they will die regardless to where they are… you still have mission

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You know I do believe it wasn't your time to go. I'm not a faith parson but I think when it's time for the person to die, they will die regardless to where they are… you still have mission
That was all years ago. My mission, if there ever was one, has ended. And I have no freaking idea what that mission would have been. It never became aware to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, not-2-b-the-answer and karmaisabitch
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
That was all years ago. My mission, if there ever was one, has ended. And I have no freaking idea what that mission would have been. It never became aware to me.
You never know!

Well I never tried to kms and I'm make sure I'm not coming back so wish me luck!

Reactions: sserafim and locked*n*loaded
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You never know!

Well I never tried to kms and I'm make sure I'm not coming back so wish me luck!
I sure hope I don't either 'cause I can't stand this place. Literally. I truly hope you find your peace when you're ready to go. I hope that for all of us.

Reactions: karmaisabitch and sserafim
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
I sure hope I don't either 'cause I can't stand this place. Literally. I truly hope you find your peace when you're ready to go. I hope that for all of us.
Thank you ❤️

Reactions: locked*n*loaded