FilthyFlint

FilthyFlint

I have no enemies, all of them are at peace.
Oct 5, 2023
As the eve of the dreaded exam looms, a relentless torrent of despair washes over me. The weight of my unpreparedness bears down like a thousand-ton anchor, dragging my spirits into the abyss of despair. Every page I turn, every equation I attempt, feels like an insurmountable mountain, and I, a mere pebble, futile against the impending avalanche of anxiety and self-doubt. The room, once a sanctuary of knowledge, has transformed into a chamber of suffocating gloom, its walls echoing with the haunting reminders of lessons not learned. The clock's incessant ticking mocks me, each second a cruel reminder of time squandered. My heart beats erratically, each thud a drumroll of impending catastrophe. The specter of failure wraps its icy fingers around my throat, squeezing out hope and leaving me gasping for air in this abyss of despair. The world outside carries on, oblivious to the tempest of turmoil within, as I grapple with the reality that tomorrow, I must face the merciless inquisition of the exam, a relentless torturer of dreams and aspirations.

• Love
Reactions: Gleysson and viljalauss
viljalauss

viljalauss

he/they 21
Aug 22, 2023
As the eve of the dreaded exam looms, a relentless torrent of despair washes over me. The weight of my unpreparedness bears down like a thousand-ton anchor, dragging my spirits into the abyss of despair. Every page I turn, every equation I attempt, feels like an insurmountable mountain, and I, a mere pebble, futile against the impending avalanche of anxiety and self-doubt. The room, once a sanctuary of knowledge, has transformed into a chamber of suffocating gloom, its walls echoing with the haunting reminders of lessons not learned. The clock's incessant ticking mocks me, each second a cruel reminder of time squandered. My heart beats erratically, each thud a drumroll of impending catastrophe. The specter of failure wraps its icy fingers around my throat, squeezing out hope and leaving me gasping for air in this abyss of despair. The world outside carries on, oblivious to the tempest of turmoil within, as I grapple with the reality that tomorrow, I must face the merciless inquisition of the exam, a relentless torturer of dreams and aspirations.
it may seem a bit stale to comment on things like alliteration, assonance which really work well in this writing, and also probably wasn't the point of this, but you have a real knack for it, for creating patterns within and between each image. it's really nice reading prose like yours. i hope these exams go as well as possible, and that you can find some relief once they're done. also maybe treat yourself to something nice afterwards :)

G

Gleysson

Hey, you. You're finally awake
Oct 10, 2023
Damn. You have words going for you. Always have that in mind

Dude, fuck gravity. Deny the laws and bring your pebbly ass to the top of that mountain. It's your world, not theirs. Put on some lo-fi, a tea, coffee, water, whatever and push through. Do your best, and it will be enough. If the test fails, if you don't want to be there anymore, search what makes you proud and glad. Just do your best. It will be enough for you. We don't have a predetermined path to thread. Search whatever gives you joy. And if this course you're in gives you joy, but you fail. Try again. My brother failed his third year college 3 times, changed to another, similar course, failed one more time and finally got though. And now he's scaling fast the corporate ladder. He had some problems with his immediate supervisor because he knew more than her, so her supervisor spoke directly to him.

A grade is just an abstract number to test how well you memorize stuff and do things by their rules. It doesn't define you. And it doesn't define intelligence.

I'm rooting for you. You can do it!