W

wontachievehappines

Looking for ctb partner
Sep 22, 2023
When I try to be social to make friends I get weird looks from people. It doesn't help that I already see myself as a deformed goblin, gross and worthless. Finding a ctb partner is difficult too. My first ctb partner was 2 years ago, when we met he kept stalling and would leave the room we rented out for long periods of time. (I decided to just go home while he was out) it was like a flip switched and he was avoiding me. I hate this, why won't God take me now?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: DeadlineDialer, WAITING TO DIE and wheezle42
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I get this too. Its as though you have just landed from another planet.
I suffer from aspergers and depression, so I guess that doesn't help me much anyway.
Finding a ctb partner who is really committed is difficult.
Sorry you are going through this.

Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
When I try to be social to make friends I get weird looks from people. It doesn't help that I already see myself as a deformed goblin, gross and worthless. Finding a ctb partner is difficult too. My first ctb partner was 2 years ago, when we met he kept stalling and would leave the room we rented out for long periods of time. (I decided to just go home while he was out) it was like a flip switched and he was avoiding me. I hate this, why won't God take me now?
Hey, i'm sorry you feel that way about yourself. I'm sure you're not deformed or gross and i believe almost very human being has worth.
It pains me to hear that your life is that unbearable that you want to leave this world.
I would love to talk with you and hopefully ease your suffering.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's dreadful feeling trapped in an existence you hate, existence is just too cruel but anyway I wish you the best.