T

Taraxacum

May 11, 2023
I've been battling my mental illness since 2018 now. I went to college, starting making friends but then I figured that they actually didn't really vibe w me (they often don't take any initiatives on trying to contact me without me contacting them first) I'm now at the last semester of college, I've been trying to make friends too, but still most of the time they always ignore me, stuck with this toxic girl in my group bcos nobody is willing to hang out w her (she's also not being available but only will become available if she needs something) and it's so fucking frustrating now.

I have no one to call a friend, no close ones and I just wished that I don't turned out like this.

I wanted to be respected (being in something reciprocal), I want to begin a new friendship, how do I start getting that respect and how do I unfuck myself from all of this thing?

Because of my mental illness and this great fight I got with my school friend back then, I isolate myself a whole semester because I can't trust anyone back then.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deathisbetter, The anhedonic one, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Even if you weren't mentally ill, it would still be very difficult to find a real friend you can trust and who really cares about you.
People are mostly stupid and selfish and can't be trusted.

• Love
Reactions: Taraxacum and Deathisbetter
D

Deathisbetter

Student
Jun 3, 2023
You deserve friends who will love and care about you I'm so sorry you have to deal with this 😔 it's really hard making and keeping friends it's not just you people suck I hope you will find someone soon
I've been battling my mental illness since 2018 now. I went to college, starting making friends but then I figured that they actually didn't really vibe w me (they often don't take any initiatives on trying to contact me without me contacting them first) I'm now at the last semester of college, I've been trying to make friends too, but still most of the time they always ignore me, stuck with this toxic girl in my group bcos nobody is willing to hang out w her (she's also not being available but only will become available if she needs something) and it's so fucking frustrating now.

I have no one to call a friend, no close ones and I just wished that I don't turned out like this.

I wanted to be respected (being in something reciprocal), I want to begin a new friendship, how do I start getting that respect and how do I unfuck myself from all of this thing?

Because of my mental illness and this great fight I got with my school friend back then, I isolate myself a whole semester because I can't trust anyone back then

Reactions: Taraxacum and The anhedonic one
T

Taraxacum

May 11, 2023
You deserve friends who will love and care about you I'm so sorry you have to deal with this 😔 it's really hard making and keeping friends it's not just you people suck I hope you will find someone soon
Thank u

Reactions: The anhedonic one