Snuk

Snuk

Therapy isn't for me
Oct 21, 2023
hey so quickly, i'm gonna attempt tonight.
basically, easy plan is belt around the neck, on the door knob. i've tested it before, it seems to work? not sure, but i'll find out tonight i guess. worked for one of my uncles, but i know very little about that. just taking a little bit of time before i go through with it to ask if there's anything i should know before i actually try. anything that will help maybe? thanks in advance

nolongerhumannn

nolongerhumannn

lain / conny
Sep 12, 2024
i wish you the best, i hope you receive your peace. the world is cruel, dying is even tiring so i hope you rest peacefully.

F

finalincarnate

Sep 13, 2024
I have tried it with belt, pipe clamp and electric wire. Wire is the best because it has smooth rubber covering (you can also use long extension cord wire). What you want is pressure on neck, not pain. This is why you need electric wire. I saw once guy added hand care oil to the hanging rope to make it smooth on the neck. You will most likely fail to die. Because neck arteries are protected by cushion of neck muscles. To go further with this, the rope never pushes neck from all sides. It will push from below the jaw bones and it will only lessen the pressure. People who succeed by this method are guys who already had blood vessel problems. hanging on doorknob does not work for healthy ones. Most likely you will turn gray and the head will start hurting so bad, it will force you to stop. Try getting drunk before doing it. Maybe it will change the outcome.

N

nasigoreng99

Aug 23, 2024
hey so quickly, i'm gonna attempt tonight.
basically, easy plan is belt around the neck, on the door knob. i've tested it before, it seems to work? not sure, but i'll find out tonight i guess. worked for one of my uncles, but i know very little about that. just taking a little bit of time before i go through with it to ask if there's anything i should know before i actually try. anything that will help maybe? thanks in advance
I hope you found your peace, my friend
To the eternal sleep šŸ™šŸ»