FoxtrotOscar

FoxtrotOscar

Nov 13, 2018
Does anyone have a link to the latest PPH or at least a relatively recent one?

I am getting ready to CBT, finally. I have my room booked for three nights, I have set up a means to inform people 24 hours after taking the N (this should be ample). All of my belongings have, over time, been donated, gifted or discarded. I am down to three set of clothes, a phone and a bank account that will be closed this time next week. I don't want to risk failing and want to double check that everything goes smoothly. I have N and AEs and have read Stan's Guide to AE regime. I am going to fast for over 24 hours before hand ( I can comfortably do this although I am dubious about taking A's N on an entirely empty system) but I really want to make sure I have all the information available to make sure I succeed. I would really appreciate anyone pointing me in the right direction, Thank you.

• Aww..
Reactions: Salt and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I think your getting N and SN mixed up with N you eat but below is a better guide and thread with plenty of info.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-protocol-regime-regimen-notes.27092/

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Darkdreamer001 and Metalhead
FoxtrotOscar

FoxtrotOscar

Nov 13, 2018
@Jumper Geo Thank you for this! I was directed to Stan's Guide about AE regime under the believe that it was the same principle

Reactions: Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
@Jumper Geo Thank you for this! I was directed to Stan's Guide about AE regime under the believe that it was the same principle

The handy guide from @jgm63 is similar to Stan's guide but you eat a light meal like tea and toast to reduce vomiting.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: FoxtrotOscar
FoxtrotOscar

FoxtrotOscar

Nov 13, 2018
I believe I have everything that I need now. Thank you both @Jumper Geo and @theguineapigking

• Hugs
Reactions: Metalhead, Jumper Geo and theguineapigking
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
I own the september edition. I don't think the N administration chapter is the most comprehensive one and could eventually be rewritten with additional info.

About AE, the recommendation has been updated for SN to add 8mg of Zoffran coupled to the 30mg stat of Meto. Prolly can be transposed here. Apparently, I suppose it is derived from the protocol around DMP>DDMA cocktails performed with 20mg Meto + 8mg Zoffran

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Busdriver, Meditation guide and Jumper Geo
FoxtrotOscar

FoxtrotOscar

Nov 13, 2018
Sadly I have no means to get hold of Ondansetron at all let alone by next week but thank you for letting me know

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo