Cyagangy

Cyagangy

We ball to the grave
Apr 27, 2024
Kay so I got the strap down while doing my modified night-night. For this method you would need a turkey bag,Ratchet strap,beanbag and some tap to hold the turkey bag over your face. It's hard to do it laying down without making too much noise due to the bag. My main issue is tightening and untightening the ratchet around my neck since there are no bids on YouTube that can explain it. Does anyone have a dummy or something I can take inspo from?

Reactions: Preh1storic_Rib
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I don't think what you're looking for exists. You seem to want to see a mannequin with a ratchet strap around its neck and also showing bean bag, or other material, placement, to compress the carotid arteries. I don't think that exists. You have to read through the material available and try and figure it out yourself. There are diagrams to help figure out where the carotid arteries are. There are videos on Youtube showing how to use a ratchet strap. You sort of just need to put 2+2 together. The idea is to ONLY compress the carotid arteries, while NOT COMPRESSING the trachea, or windpipe.

It's not a popular method. Lots of failures. There's even a thread about someone who failed and ended up in a coma for months.

Here's the only info I could find that may be helpful. Personally, I'd find another method.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...n-korean-night-night-tourniquet-method.40458/

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: beyonddone, ramon and nihilistic_dragon
Cyagangy

Cyagangy

We ball to the grave
Apr 27, 2024
A
I don't think what you're looking for exists. You seem to want to see a mannequin with a ratchet strap around its neck and also showing bean bag, or other material, placement, to compress the carotid arteries. I don't think that exists. You have to read through the material available and try and figure it out yourself. There are diagrams to help figure out where the carotid arteries are. There are videos on Youtube showing how to use a ratchet strap. You sort of just need to put 2+2 together. The idea is to ONLY compress the carotid arteries, while NOT COMPRESSING the trachea, or windpipe.

It's not a popular method. Lots of failures. There's even a thread about someone who failed and ended up in a coma for months.

Here's the only info I could find that may be helpful. Personally, I'd find another method.

https://files.catbox.moe/9hksce.mp4

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...n-korean-night-night-tourniquet-method.40458/
Ahh! Thank you so much.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
F

Finallyabletorest24

Sep 14, 2024

Hi !

I was really hoping to finally rest with this method but what you said just broke my hopes ...
I have been trying also to find my sweet spots, but I just can't find them, neither with my two fingers, nor with little objects around my neck.

I was supposed to leave this earth since this morning ... and it's already 7:42 pm ...

Everything is prepared in my flat.

So :
- Is it really that hard to do ?
- is the video you have shows a failed attempt, with the breathing being stopped ?
- You suggested easier methods, what for example, please ?

Thank you.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Hi !

I was really hoping to finally rest with this method but what you said just broke my hopes ...
I have been trying also to find my sweet spots, but I just can't find them, neither with my two fingers, nor with little objects around my neck.

I was supposed to leave this earth since this morning ... and it's already 7:42 pm ...

Everything is prepared in my flat.

So :
- Is it really that hard to do ?
- is the video you have shows a failed attempt, with the breathing being stopped ?
- You suggested easier methods, what for example, please ?

Thank you.
I thought that video was supposed to show a successful attempt? "Easier" is a relative term. Don't remember saying anything about "easier". If I did, please show me. Maybe I should have said "more effective". Full suspension is more effective, I think. So is inert gas, but it costs money for equipment. I think CO is, too, but again, it costs money and needs to be done correctly.

F

Finallyabletorest24

Sep 14, 2024
I thought that video was supposed to show a successful attempt? "Easier" is a relative term. Don't remember saying anything about "easier". If I did, please show me. Maybe I should have said "more effective". Full suspension is more effective, I think. So is inert gas, but it costs money for equipment. I think CO is, too, but again, it costs money and needs to be done correctly.
Sorry, indeed, you didn't say the word easier.

I used the word easier as synonym for "a method with not a lot of failures". And indeed, you understood it, as you said, the the word is something "more effective".

I already tried inert gas, spent lot of money and failed : there was a leak in the bag, then I couldn't buy the proper pressure regulator (vol/min). I bought two of them, but the picture on the websites (two "professional" website) was misleading. And by the time I saw this, the return period had expired : the regulator were vol/pressure.
I quickly felt like I would run out of gas before I could really die, and the gas had filled my room, I felt dizzy.
Not a great, nor a peaceful experience.

Full suspension or hanging feels traumatizing ...

I'll look into it though.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded