P

Pointlesslife

I'm feel dead and lifeless already so why live
Nov 7, 2018
Does anyone else here besides me have thoughts of spinning your head around in circles so long as you are alive and conscious. Go to sleep, wake up, do the same thing again, etc. For me personally this sounds like a reasonable way to pass the time and live my life.

Anyone else interested?

Reactions: L I F E T O L O S E
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
I don't understand what you mean.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and Brink
Lux

Lux

Sep 17, 2020
Not sure if I understood correctly, but are you saying that you'd enjoy living on a set schedule every single day? Nothing new? All the same?

Personally, no. No way.

Reactions: Brink and Lupgevif
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
sounds nice. it could make me forget all my worries. death is still ideal, though.

Reactions: Pointlesslife
L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

only you can stop the evil
Sep 18, 2020
Does anyone else here besides me have thoughts of spinning your head around in circles so long as you are alive and conscious. Go to sleep, wake up, do the same thing again, etc. For me personally this sounds like a reasonable way to pass the time and live my life.

Anyone else interested?
tfw no life dude.sometimes I just wanted to be a guy with a day ready early in the mind morning doing things like going to work, going out with friends, going to the mall, going out with my girlfriend,but, I will never achieve any of this.
my days can be summed up in waking up and staying on the pc.well we have to accept this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lmd
P

Pointlesslife

I'm feel dead and lifeless already so why live
Nov 7, 2018
Not sure if I understood correctly, but are you saying that you'd enjoy living on a set schedule every single day? Nothing new? All the same?

Personally, no. No way.

For most things in life I would agree, but not this.