• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
mother, i hate you.

no, i'm not sad because i don't eat enough carbs and fats.

i'm not sad because i don't eat the right kinds of food.

i told you already, i'm fucking eating fine...

what i can't tell you is that i want to kill myself

i'm a pathetic sack of shit with no social life and my life needs to be ended

i'm not sure where you've connected these dots, but it's not because of my fucking star sign that i feel this way

every time you dreadfully enter my room about how you want me to do my work and eat better, there's a noose with my name on it on the other side of the closet.

every second you give your lecture, it fuels my urges to end it all

no, i can't tell you anything because you've proven time and time again that you can't be trusted

you shan't have the rights to mourn me

every time you threaten to kick me out, i get happy with the idea that i will never have to see you again

i hate you mother, and it's not because of my motherfucking fiber intake

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom, worthIess, Geengezondementalit and 2 others

A clown šŸ¤”
Jan 2, 2023
Ironic how some people give you a list of things that according to them are supposedly causing you to be in a bad state but at the same time they treat you like shit and judge you.

Every time someone gives me a lecture telling me what's supposedly wrong with my life and dismiss everything i say, as if they knew my life better than i do (arrogant bastards) makes me want to get out of this world even more.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom