Busticket

Busticket

Student
May 18, 2021
Ever since I started masturbating on that fateful day 16 years ago in 2005 when I was 12, All I wanted was to be with one of you and have physical intimacy with one of you.
But I guess I am just not good looking enough for you.
I am sick and tired of chasing you and trying to make you like me and want to be with me.
I am sick and tired of sending you messages on dating apps only to be humiliated by being ignored and ghosted by you.
I am never going to put any effort into trying to be with one of you again or trying to make one of you like me.
I am also going to stop masturbating so that I will not desire you physically.

And you know?
I even thought of killing myself because of that.
Because I never had one of you as a gf.
But you know what?
I realized that my life is more important than any of you.
So not only am I not going to kill myself but I am going to go to the gym and exercise 6 days a week and eat healthy so that i'll live to a 100.
I will be lonely and without ever being with one of you until the day I die.
So be it.

• Love
Reactions: ItsMe-Hecked, lonerclown666, DetachedDreamer97 and 1 other person
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
Heya Busticket, I think your idea of working to improve yourself is an awesome first step.

I am so sorry it has been difficult for you to find a relationship. I think it is sometimes hard for those who still have a biologic drive to procreate to realize that the "romantic" version of love is not realistic. Relationships are hard, even good ones.

As far as the masturbation thingy? I am not so sure that is healthy for males. But of course, that would be your choice.

Much love to you, and maybe, just maybe by working on you for awhile, a relationship will find you. Please know though, that long-term relationships are not the happy ever after that many ascribe to relationship - they are work and oftentimes very hard work.

<3

Reactions: Busdriver, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Celerity and 3 others
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
holy crap! you're still doing this..... i'm afraid the kind of help you need cannot be found on this forum. do what you need to do but this is not even a suicide problem, its all about your perspective of women (hence the title) best of luck to you.

Reactions: MolinaKeyLime, littlelungs, kovkay and 5 others
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
actually, i'm starting to think you're a troll or something. and if not god help you

Reactions: All Things Must Pass, sourpink, western_heart and 2 others
C

come to dust

Arcanist
Oct 28, 2019
Ever since I started masturbating on that fateful day 16 years ago in 2005 when I was 12, All I wanted was to be with one of you and have physical intimacy with one of you.
But I guess I am just not good looking enough for you.
I am sick and tired of chasing you and trying to make you like me and want to be with me.
I am sick and tired of sending you messages on dating apps only to be humiliated by being ignored and ghosted by you.
I am never going to put any effort into trying to be with one of you again or trying to make one of you like me.
I am also going to stop masturbating so that I will not desire you physically.

And you know?
I even thought of killing myself because of that.
Because I never had one of you as a gf.
But you know what?
I realized that my life is more important than any of you.
So not only am I not going to kill myself but I am going to go to the gym and exercise 6 days a week and eat healthy so that i'll live to a 100.
I will be lonely and without ever being with one of you until the day I die.
So be it.
I feel this way about men, who can be equally cold. None of them want me as a partner. I am going to kill myself though.

• Aww..
Reactions: ItsMe-Hecked, absoluteanimal1, MolinaKeyLime and 1 other person
BeyondGoodNEvil

BeyondGoodNEvil

Jun 22, 2020
wait hold on arent you the guy that wanted to self improve and stay out of this forum for a year.
what happen

Reactions: sadbadpsychogirl, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, western_heart and 2 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
and if not god help you
jesus preach GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: Bleak, Celerity and sadbadpsychogirl
Dear Agony

Dear Agony

The Void
Jan 24, 2020
I get your point here, I really do, but you shouldn't be directing this to women in specific. You feel like this because you are probably straight and attracted to only women, but everyone is like this, because people suck, there are no gender differentiations when it comes to shallowness and rejection and women aren't mean and cold in specific. Everyone is.
I could write the same letter directed to men. I have never had a bf and every man in my life only used me as a sex toy, no man has ever been in love with me in my life. I could write the same letter directed to men for harassing me, viewing me as meat and raping me. But I don't, because I know women can be just as bad. So yeah, I'd review your word choices, because it feels like your hatred is directed towards only women. Last time I checked, there's a word for that.

Reactions: ItsMe-Hecked, absoluteanimal1, MolinaKeyLime and 9 others
OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
Go your own way and make it far far away from all women.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: noaccount, BeautifulMosaics and killedbypsychiatry
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
You got this! Even if you don't get women, you'll still be on top. For now, keep struggling.
Kentaro Miura Guts GIF
request i am so bad at making GIF

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
You got this! Even if you don't get women, you'll still be on top.

This is what he's got:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/girls-is-this-message-creepy.69502/page-4

• Yay!
Reactions: Silenos, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 𖣴 nadia 𖣴
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
I kind of miss that guy just for entertainment value.

Reactions: MolinaKeyLime and Angst Filled Fuck Up
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Ay ladies not all at once now.

Elliot rodger elliot

• Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment and Shadowplay
MolinaKeyLime

MolinaKeyLime

Dec 16, 2021
I've read so many stories like this one and it really puts in perspective why people need companionship. Even ones that say all girls are worthless I can't even get mad at because it just sounds like they person gas been hurting for so long. If anything I hope that the time you take working on yourself leaves you no longer suicidal and your live gets better. Take care

Reactions: rationalis and Shadowplay
CrossroadsCurious

CrossroadsCurious

"Why do we do what we do?"
Dec 12, 2021
No one reading the post date? This is a year and a half old post lol...

CrossroadsCurious

CrossroadsCurious

"Why do we do what we do?"
Dec 12, 2021
Lol oops my brain is already on 2022, my bad. :/

Reactions: MolinaKeyLime
SanguineHare

SanguineHare

Demon Bunny Queen
Dec 16, 2021
This is an old post but I'm going to reply to it anyway incase anyone share's OP's toxic mentality.
As a woman no woman owes anybody a relationship.
As a pretty girl I don't owe anyone a smile or any aspect of my body.
Damning an entire gender male or female or in-between isn't okay either.
But that entire first post reminded me of the old incel subreddit.

• Love
Reactions: Made4TV and noaccount
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
The wisest thing is probably to let this thread be. Everything that has already been said in this thread can be taken out of context or be miscontrued, resulting in ill-intended follow-up posts.

Everything that has been said about women can basically be said about certain men, and vice versa. We don't solve those issues within this community, given the lack of regard to this kind of societal question.

• Informative
Reactions: rationalis
R

rationalis

Student
Nov 25, 2021
I am curious how that 6 day a week gym regimen is working out.

• Yay!
Reactions: motel rooms
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Apparently not everyone has seen this:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/girls-is-this-message-creepy.69502/page-4

https://i.sanctioned-suicide.net/images/2021/10/134630_int_148032499.png
https://i.sanctioned-suicide.net/images/2021/10/134631_int_148436626.png
https://i.sanctioned-suicide.net/images/2021/10/134632_int_3.png

• Informative
  • Wow
Reactions: LastLoveLetter, All Things Must Pass, SanguineHare and 1 other person
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I am curious how that 6 day a week gym regimen is working out.
A 6 day a week gym regimen won't work out very well at all, he's not giving his body time to rebuild and repair, a 4 day a week workout of two 2-hour sets a day will give him better results, also he'll need the right diet of Eggs, Tuna fish, Broccoli, Califlower, Chicken, Pasta, Protein Shakes, L-Cartanine Supplements, etc!

• Informative
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and GenesAndEnvironment