W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Yesterday I was fired after 4 days on in a new position. On wednesday, I started having a nervous breakdown at the new company and was told " stop crying so we can figure this out". When I mentioned no empathy on their part , someone from the company said " I handed you a tissue". Struggled Thursday and came in Friday morning and was fired on the spot. When I came home, I am 100%% by myself, no family, friends, nobody at all, I hopped on here and told what happened THE LOVE AND OUT POURING FROM EVERYONE HERE WAS THE ONLY REASON I DID NOT CTB FRIDAY. tILL MY LAST BREATH, I AM INDEBTED TO ALL OF YOU FOR BEING THERE FOR ME. i AM CRYING WRITING THIS BECASUE ALL OF YOU ARE SO SPECIAL TO ME. I WILL NEVER FORGET THE LOVE, EMAPTHY, WARMTH, AND CARING I WAS SHOWEN. THANK YOU, THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!!!!! ALL THE LOVE IN THE WORLD TO ALL OF YOU.:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: fionasparks39, Silvermorning, HadEnough1974 and 25 others
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i can't believe how insensitive some people can be when they put on a suit and tie. i'm glad you're still with us. love to you too. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Silvermorning, LastFlowers, Deleted member 4993 and 6 others
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
Thank you for being so kind to thank everyone, and to let us know you didn't CTB. I sincerely hope things get better for you. :hug:

Reactions: Silvermorning and Soul
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
sure yoi dont have any family or friends at all? mb its the anger distorting ypur thoughts. suffering creates compassion in some and hate in others. we are in the first group here :)

• Love
Reactions: Silvermorning