StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Being a fan of the books and then the movies (which lack A LOT) I have often though how lovely it would be, to be part of the wizarding world. (Not just for the obvious reasons.)

Think about it...the killing curse, it's quick it's simple you do not even know anything has happened. Just two words and a flourish of a wand and BAM you are dead.

Think how easily it would be to point the wand at your self and say: Avada Kedavra

Reactions: Jaguar, Deutsch, lv-gras and 2 others
SnowyDreams

SnowyDreams

Aug 25, 2018
I never thought that this could be a thing. I don't know if it wouldn't be against the rules though. But it's a nice idea!

Reactions: lv-gras and StarDust
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
I never thought that this could be a thing. I don't know if it wouldn't be against the rules though. But it's a nice idea!

Even if it is against the rules just like using the curse in the first place, you would be dead...what would they do? LOL But wouldn't it be wonderful?

I have actually been re-reading the books again along with watching the movies.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deutsch and lv-gras
FullFat

FullFat

^best order at Micky-D's ever
Apr 27, 2018
There are some fanfics based on this premise. I remember seeing a few Hermione ones and maybe Luna.

Reactions: lv-gras, StarDust and Queenh666
FullFat

FullFat

Apr 27, 2018
Really? I need to read about that!
Yep, just check out fanfiction.net. There might also be some HP subreddits that can help. If someone else hasn't asked for fic recommendations, you could ask.

Reactions: lv-gras
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Yep, just check out fanfiction.net. There might also be some HP subreddits that can help. If someone else hasn't asked for fic recommendations, you could ask.
You rock!!! Thanks for making my day and helping me to keep a bit more busy. (I need that very much right now)

StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
I just read one of the stories on there where HP kills himself...by get this.....jumping into the grand canyon...now honestly, why would any wizard or witch do that? Aim your wand you tosser!

Reactions: BaconCheeseburger, Deutsch and FullFat
FullFat

FullFat

Apr 27, 2018
I just read one of the stories on there where HP kills himself...by get this.....jumping into the grand canyon...now honestly, why would any wizard or witch do that? Aim your wand you tosser!
Yeah, lol, there's all sorts of crazy shit. 30 Hs is a classic for being so crazy/terrible: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2554200/1/HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It made it to TV Tropes, and there looks to be some dramatic readings on YouTube. Haven't seen those though.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/ThirtyHs

Reactions: Deutsch and StarDust
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Yeah, lol, there's all sorts of crazy shit. 30 Hs is a classic for being so crazy/terrible: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2554200/1/HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It made it to TV Tropes, and there looks to be some dramatic readings on YouTube. Haven't seen those though.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/ThirtyHs
Thanks so much!!! I'm all giddy now, I have tons to keep me busy as I delved deeper into the HP craziness..... (okay give me a break I am honestly trying to keep busy...helps to keep me sober and slightly sane)

Reactions: Deutsch and lv-gras
FadedMemory

FadedMemory

Student
Aug 5, 2018
Tbh I don't think I would have killed myself if I lived as a witch in Harry Potter universe, I would have just cast Obliviate on everyone who knew me to erase their memories of me.
But yeah, suicide by Avada kedavra sounds quick and painless.

Reactions: Deutsch and StarDust
R

Radaghast94

Aug 25, 2018
Expelliarmus

Reactions: lv-gras and StarDust
couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018
mr.snap would probably able to brew a nice little potion aswell

or even better: 1 night at the hospital of hogwarts and depression, my mental and physical problems would be gone

god i need this

Reactions: StarDust and lv-gras
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
mr.snap would probably able to brew a nice little potion aswell

or even better: 1 night at the hospital of hogwarts and depression, my mental and physical problems would be gone

god i need this

You and me both.

Reactions: lv-gras