catotoctb

catotoctb

Aug 27, 2023
Why people say that this is a bad forum? Why they want to shut down this place?
I think this is a safe place for people to share thoughts about life and have the company of others. I found the comfort i need here than any other place out there.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: rosenwasser, Sannti, lemonbunny and 4 others
unending_emptiness

unending_emptiness

Why don’t I feel anything at all?
Aug 20, 2023
It's cause we tell each other it's okay to die if we want to. We believe in freedom of choice. Normal people don't want that. Also the government wants to make money from us by putting us into psych wards and telling everyone who knows suicidal people to send us there. I think people are scared to lose money cause they can't control a certain amount of suicidal people thanks to this website. Plus there is so much stigma against suicide that people automatically hate on anything that they think is pro suicide. Kinda sad cause I never met with people who thought the same things about death as me and this website helped me feel so much better than any other place had ever. The want to take one of the last safe spaces from us.

• Love
Reactions: whywere, manuel1056x, catotoctb and 1 other person
anne neum

anne neum

Sep 12, 2023
Agreeing with unending_emptiness here, me, and many other people believe that freedom of suicide is the ultimate freedom and it cannot be really taken away once you see it. Systems that control the world suppressing that information, be it society, religion or governments, even individual families or abusers. It is an ultimate protest that cannot be retaliated against.

Reactions: catotoctb and unending_emptiness
M

manuel1056x

Sep 9, 2023
I don't think normal people can understand what it feels like to want to die. Instead of fighting the causes, it seems to me more important to fight this side (e.g. if you want serious help in Germany, you actually have to do something to yourself so that you can get help quickly. Of course, with a lot of money everything goes quickly, logically). Improving something like that is complicated so you don't work on it. After a suicide I always hear a lot of relatives say "I wish he had said something", I only ever heard that after the suicide. A lot of people blame the site for suicide. Which is stupid. If any news reports about the site, Then of course only bad things because otherwise you don't get enough attention and money. The good side of the website, that people don't feel alone and are understood, no one says anything about that.

That's just my opinion. What I saw and experienced influenced my attitude towards it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: catotoctb and whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
No matter where life leads a person on here, we all have one aspect in common, which is we are all one family looking out for each other and helping. Human nature is such where the uninformed and the downright narrow-minded types will always vilify this site and all of us, so what!

I have seen in my 67 plus years here where humans point their fingers and condemn others and they have more skeletons in their homes than anyone.

Let them yap, means nothing to me, it is all of the fine souls here that matter to me.

Walter

• Love
Reactions: catotoctb, rosenwasser, Akanea and 1 other person