Insertname1

Insertname1

Student
Sep 21, 2020
Ok so, I got my new rope today, and I plan on ctb very soon, do you think its wise to message an ex. For some context, we dated several years ago for 2 years. Madly in love. Engaged. Then it ended and I moved away, I dont have Facebook or anything, I have an Instagram that just posts memes, as me and a friend just send each other memes alot, so I get alot of memes that way, do you think It would be wise to message her on that account to say goodbye. Dont really want her knowing who I actually am incase she messages my mum or something? Just wondering what people's opinions are on it

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Personally I wouldn't, but if you need to in order to be at peace.

Insertname1

Insertname1

Student
Sep 21, 2020
Personally I wouldn't, but if you need to in order to be at peace.
Not to find peace or anything, was just curious on people opinions, I said my peace to that person years ago with a very person letter which took me days to write, only person I want peace with is the only person that won't give me it. Which would help me so much,

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Not to find peace or anything, was just curious on people opinions, I said my peace to that person years ago with a very person letter which took me days to write, only person I want peace with is the only person that won't give me it. Which would help me so much,
I'm sorry to hear that. I wish people would understand closure is important even when mad. If it won't make you feel better there is no benefit in risking being found out. Well, unless you can send a delayed email.

Insertname1

Insertname1

Student
Sep 21, 2020
I'm sorry to hear that. I wish people would understand closure is important even when mad. If it won't make you feel better there is no benefit in risking being found out. Well, unless you can send a delayed email.
The 1 person i want closure with would most certainly contact the police or 1 of my 2 friends or my mum, so I have chance chance of getting the closure with her which is upsetting, she'd only find out that I ctb through other people.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211