• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
A few years ago ( about 3 or 4 ) , when I still had a face book to contact my sister , I bumped in to a girl I used to go to school with in a cathedral . She told me one of the other girls in our class ( Sarah ) had posted a class group photo and that there was a thread of comments from people's that were in the class , under the photo . We are all in our late 30's . Late thirties in case you may think I accidentally typed a 2 instead of a 3 . Thirties . She said I should go and see it and say hi

So I did

A few of the guys and girls from the class responded nicely , but the girl Sarah who posted the photo was very cold to me , based on how I was in n class from that time ( I was told this by the girl who told me to look ) . I used to do silly things like run around the class or play ground holding my nose ( I can't explain that ), or not do some of the work properly or throw paper at the other kids . But I was a good boy usually . I was six years old

Are you telling me that there are adult people who hold grudges against you from silly things you did when you was a pre school child ?

This Sarah girl had seemed to become a bit of a me girl ? Plenty of face pictures , quite attractive , and shoving yoga and spiritual stuff down people's throats . She was the popular type in school

Is this flipping right ?

• Hugs
Reactions: No_more, your pathologist, Tragoedia Vitae and 3 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
A few years ago ( about 3 or 4 ) , when I still had a face book to contact my sister , I bumped in to a girl I used to go to school with in a cathedral . She told me one of the other girls in our class ( Sarah ) had posted a class group photo and that there was a thread of comments from people's that were in the class , under the photo . We are all in our late 30's . Late thirties in case you may think I accidentally typed a 2 instead of a 3 . Thirties . She said I should go and see it and say hi

So I did

A few of the guys and girls from the class responded nicely , but the girl Sarah who posted the photo was very cold to me , based on how I was in n class from that time ( I was told this by the girl who told me to look ) . I used to do silly things like run around the class or play ground holding my nose ( I can't explain that ), or not do some of the work properly or throw paper at the other kids . But I was a good boy usually . I was six years old

Are you telling me that there are adult people who hold grudges against you from silly things you did when you was a pre school child ?

This Sarah girl had seemed to become a bit of a me girl ? Plenty of face pictures , quite attractive , and shoving yoga and spiritual stuff down people's throats . She was the popular type in school

Is this flipping right ?

Nah, I'm not suprised at her behaviour, what with the the spiritual self-advertising and everything. It all adds up.

Reactions: gingerplum, SelfHatingAspie, bea1974 and 1 other person
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
This is a problem from her side. Kids behave like kids.. but you can't be direspectful to people. Thats not really ok.
If she repeats the same thing.. confront her, say it is not cool..i am sure other people will support you coz this is not ok.

Reactions: Thorn and Luchs
Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

Jun 30, 2019
Nah, I'm not suprised at her behaviour, what with the the spiritual self-advertising and everything. It all adds up.

But aren't those spiritual and self aware individuals supposed to be nice people ?

I always thought that was what they were promoting

Oh well

Reactions: No_more, SelfHatingAspie and Luchs
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
But aren't those spiritual and self aware individuals supposed to be nice people ?

Oh well

Nice don't advertise. I see that stuff, I politely smile and nod and walk backwards very fast.

Reactions: SelfHatingAspie, bea1974, Luchs and 1 other person
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
That may be the most petty thing that I've ever heard of. What's her deal??

Reactions: Thorn, Luchs and woxihuanni
S

sleepless

Aug 1, 2018
Sounds like the typical self-absorbed, pretentious, social media obsessed kind of girl. These type of people are just one of the many detriments to society. Don't bother and take it to heart. You were 6, if she couldn't comprehend basic children's behavior, then it says a lot more about her EQ and IQ.

Reactions: SelfHatingAspie, Thorn, Baskol1 and 1 other person
Rollo

Rollo

No pasaran
Aug 13, 2018

So I did

Is this flipping right ?

Well if you actually did something disrespectful to her then you being 6 at the time doesn't really cancel it out. It was still you. Then again she may be a bitch who disliked you for some bullshit reason.

Reactions: Baskol1
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Well if you actually did something disrespectful to her then you being 6 at the time doesn't really cancel it out. It was still you. Then again she may be a bitch who disliked you for some bullshit reason.

That sounds like reddit, tbh. He was 6 ffs, it's not even normal of her to remember let alone react. It's literally a 30+ woman giving the cold shoulder to a little boy.

Reactions: Baskol1, Thorn and Beautifulletdown
Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

Jun 30, 2019

I was six years old . A kid , a child who still needed to learn a lot in life . Sure , if she gave me the cold shoulder back then , it could pass , but to do it when she is an adult ? Even if it was dis-respectful , a kid doing that isn't the same as an adult doing it

Yes , may be if I had have done those things ( which I obviously wouldn't have ) at secondary school or college at 16 , 17 or 1 8 , that could be understandable . But six years old . Holy Jesus wept a thousand tears

Also , I didn't do any thing to her that was dis-respectful . I used to hold my nose out of habit , or make jokes in class , not do work properly and I was also very shy

Are you telling me that a six years old child deserves to be scolded when he is an adult ?

Six years old I am telling you

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Juicebox and woxihuanni
Hobbes

Hobbes

Jun 12, 2019
Who cares? Why would this ever matter? Why are you hung up on some random person's opinion of you? Why is this a topic to be discussed?

Sure. Who cares? Move on.

Weirdly judgemental for a self-conscious adult in their 30's complaining about how a random person treated them coldly for a silly reason.

Oh well

Wow, very woke.

Sounds like the typical self-absorbed, pretentious, social media obsessed kind of girl. These type of people are just one of the many detriments to society. Don't bother and take it to heart. You were 6, if she couldn't comprehend basic children's behavior, then it says a lot more about her EQ and IQ.

Again, harsh judgement on a complete stranger based on a snippet of information provided through third-hand information.

I'm done with this site. You people suck the empathy out of me. There is no respite when you pass judgement like the rest of the world passes judgement on suicidal people. I have a feeling I won't be missed - my contributions are nothing and my insight is nil. Take it easy.

• Hugs
Reactions: 262653
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I was six years old . A kid , a child who still needed to learn a lot in life . Sure , if she gave me the cold shoulder back then , it could pass , but to do it when she is an adult ? Even if it was dis-respectful , a kid doing that isn't the same as an adult doing it

Yes , may be if I had have done those things ( which I obviously wouldn't have ) at secondary school or college at 16 , 17 or 1 8 , that could be understandable . But six years old . Holy Jesus wept a thousand tears

Also , I didn't do any thing to her that was dis-respectful . I used to hold my nose out of habit , or make jokes in class , not do work properly and I was also very shy

Are you telling me that a six years old child deserves to be scolded when he is an adult ?

For comparison, once there was someone at university who said some terrible things behind my back before they even knew me. A few years on, we made friends and were supportive of one another. Then I told them I knew what they did, but I said it laughing and also that I forgave them. They were mortified, of course, and said sorry, but were already forgiven. It's what you do if you are not a self-obsessed asshole.

Reactions: Juicebox and bea1974
Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

Jun 30, 2019
For comparison, once there was someone at university who said some terrible things behind my back before they even knew me. A few years on, we made friends and were supportive of one another. Then I told them I knew what they did, but I said it laughing and also that I forgave them. They were mortified, of course, and said sorry, but were already forgiven. It's what you do if you are not a self-obsessed asshole.

Exactly , it is how every one should be

People who lack empathy really bother me
Who cares? Why would this ever matter? Why are you hung up on some random person's opinion of you? Why is this a topic to be discussed?

Weirdly judgemental for a self-conscious adult in their 30's complaining about how a random person treated them coldly for a silly reason.

Wow, very woke.

Again, harsh judgement on a complete stranger based on a snippet of information provided through third-hand information.

I'm done with this site. You people suck the empathy out of me. There is no respite when you pass judgement like the rest of the world passes judgement on suicidal people. I have a feeling I won't be missed - my contributions are nothing and my insight is nil. Take it easy.

But even though I was six , I didn't even do any thing bad . It was just silly things and the fact I was an out cast and shy . People are shit some times

I was pretty hung up that a 30 year old would be so childish , especially as I went to say hi to people there . Also due to the fact I am quite a messed up in-secure person and , even though this face book photo thing happened about 3 or 4 years ago , my getting closer to my suicide in the coming weeks is making me think back on things and a lot of frustration and anger is coming out

I am totally done with this world

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I mean I guess it depends on the situation. I was bullied at 6 and totally don't even think about it unless someone brings it up. So even if you did do something to her, it was probably childish and dumb.

Then there is my highschool bully who threatened to rape and kill me, proceeded to stalk me, keyed my car, etc. That shit I don't forgive or forget. If he happens to come to town he makes a point of hanging around my house until I notice, then he'll tell me he still plans on killing me one day. I doubt you did that shit at 6 though.

Could be she's extremely self conscious despite her popularity and any perceived slight towards her at any age is a threat and she hasn't let it go. In that case it's her baggage. Or she's just a bitch.

• Aww..
Reactions: SelfHatingAspie, Thorn and Now_And_Then
Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

Jun 30, 2019
I mean I guess it depends on the situation. I was bullied at 6 and totally don't even think about it unless someone brings it up. So even if you did do something to her, it was probably childish and dumb.

Then there is my highschool bully who threatened to rape and kill me, proceeded to stalk me, keyed my car, etc. That shit I don't forgive or forget. If he happens to come to town he makes a point of hanging around my house until I notice, then he'll tell me he still plans on killing me one day. I doubt you did that shit at 6 though.

Could be she's extremely self conscious despite her popularity and any perceived slight towards her at any age is a threat and she hasn't let it go. In that case it's her baggage. Or she's just a bitch.

I am so sorry that you had to endure that at high school , no one should ever ensure those sort of nasty scenarios

The thing is , I didn't do any thing nasty towards when I was a kid in school . Her beef with me is to do with the silly little things that I was associated with in class , such as not being very good at some subjects , being so shy that I would do silly little things to get attention ( like laugh in a funny way out loud or say silly things across to some one ) and then there was the habit I did of holding my nose while running in the play ground . Though I was 5 , 6 and 7 years old in that school

She is now in her 30's

Reactions: Baskol1 and woxihuanni
Rollo

Rollo

No pasaran
Aug 13, 2018
That sounds like reddit, tbh. He was 6 ffs, it's not even normal of her to remember let alone react. It's literally a 30+ woman giving the cold shoulder to a little boy.

No it's literally 30+ woman giving cold shoulder to 30+ man.

Man like I told you - she may just be a bitch being a bitch. I don't know what's up. Although previously you did mention throwing stuff. However it may be, as far as actual disrespect goes - I fail to see how your age factors here. It was you who did it. So if now you actually believe it wasn't appropriate, then naturally you understand that she's offended for a reason and that you're supposed to apologize for this kind of stuff. If you think there's nothing to apologize for, that's one thing. And it may totally be the case. Some bitches get mad for all kinds of stuff and all you can do is just accept them for the crap they are. You don't have to like or respect them either. Still if you actually did something then you kindly excusing yourself based on age won't do.

Tragoedia Vitae

Tragoedia Vitae

Experienced
Oct 14, 2018

Wow, very woke.

If you didn't care about this discussion in the first place, and thought it to be trivial and absurd, why did you read and respond to it? It may be not important to you but it's important to him, and that's what matters. It obviously has impacted him emotionally. And people only "move on" when they decide to do so, and at their own pace. They don't "move on" just because other people tell them to.

Sorry you decided to leave this site though!

Reactions: Ness, Thorn, Baskol1 and 1 other person
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
There are some things that matter in life, one of them is to have the back of your people. In this case, people who have come this far that they are planning an exit are my people. If something bothers them, I am not going to assume the best about some self-advertising bitch who bothered them. In the end, I am not passing a life sentence on her anyway. Wtf do I care about her?

This extremely weird 'morality', that I call the reddit spirit, is one of the reasons the world is a bleak place. This giant mob who have lost the most basic instincts, the most basic gut feeling for what is fair. Nitpicking at everything with a set of crooked assumptions. In their eyes, everything is your problem, you have to pick yourself up, move on. If you have a label on your feelings (depression, etc.), you are 'cut some slack' if and only if you are taking your meds. But if you are on your meds, and sitting in a therapy couch now and then, the pendulum swings hugely, you are cut some slack even if you are being really unreasonable.

• Love
Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae and Baskol1
Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

Jun 30, 2019
No it's literally 30+ woman giving cold shoulder to 30+ man.

Man like I told you - she may just be a bitch being a bitch. I don't know what's up. Although previously you did mention throwing stuff. However it may be, as far as actual disrespect goes - I fail to see how your age factors here. It was you who did it. So if now you actually believe it wasn't appropriate, then naturally you understand that she's offended for a reason and that you're supposed to apologize for this kind of stuff. If you think there's nothing to apologize for, that's one thing. And it may totally be the case. Some bitches get mad for all kinds of stuff and all you can do is just accept them for the crap they are. You don't have to like or respect them either. Still if you actually did something then you kindly excusing yourself based on age won't do.

No it's literally 30+ woman giving cold shoulder to 30+ man .... for some thing he did not even to her when he was six ( ha ha ) years old , while he was in the same class room as her . So I'm reality she is giving the cold shoulder with a six year old in mind . Seeing as thst was the last time I saw her

Kids when they six years old aren't mentally mature and are still in the early years of growing up . It was silly the things I did that did not even target her . Yes I threw things like paper around , but not at people , across the class room and it was not that many times . So did many other of the kids in my class like Martin and Vinay , they did it too . It is called six year olds messing around

If I was like Damian in the Omen at six years old and murdered some one , then that may be different . A one off demon child . But I was doing what most six year olds do . We were kids . Yes I own up to it , and if she asked me to I would apologise . But throwing paper across the room is a minor thing . How comes none of the other people that were in that class have a beef with me for those things . But it isn't normal for a 30 odd year old to be nasty to another 30 year old for some thing the latter did in class not even to them , when they were six years old .and I do excuse six year ojds for doing stuff like that , don't forget they are still learning at that age . They are six years old for crying out loud

Running around the play ground and holding my nose pretending to be a tube train for my own leisure ? Please tell me what I was doing wrong there . Because that is one of the things she said to the other girl she had a grudge at me for

Last edited:
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
Some people who feel empty inside, try to fill the void by living other people's lives. They just take over, and know you better than you have ever known yourself. It has nothing to do with age, or the time when something happened. You just become their property, like a couch, to sit on. You could ask them to write your biography, maybe.

Rollo

Rollo

No pasaran
Aug 13, 2018
No it's literally 30+ woman giving cold shoulder to 30+ man .... for some thing he did not even to her when he was six ( ha ha ) years old , while he was in the same class room as her . So I'm reality she is giving the cold shoulder with a six year old in mind . Seeing as thst was the last time I saw her

Kids when they six years old aren't mentally mature and are still in the early years of growing up . It was silly the things I did that did not even target her . Yes I threw things like paper around , but not at people , across the class room and it was not that many times . So did many other of the kids in my class like Martin and Vinay , they did it too . It is called six year olds messing around

If I was like Damian in the Omen at six years old and murdered some one , then that may be different . A one off demon child . But I was doing what most six year olds do . We were kids . Yes I own up to it , and if she asked me to I would apologise . But throwing paper across the room is a minor thing . How comes none of the other people that were in that class have a beef with me for those things . But it isn't normal for a 30 odd year old to be nasty to another 30 year old for some thing the latter did in class not even to them , when they were six years old .and I do excuse six year ojds for doing stuff like that , don't forget they are still learning at that age . They are six years old for crying out loud

Running around the play ground and holding my nose pretending to be a tube train for my own leisure ? Please tell me what I was doing wrong there . Because that is one of the things she said to the other girl she had a grudge at me for

See if I was in your shoes as you describe them, if I threw paper across the room and some bitch got resentful cause she didn't like the behaviour, then I would just count her as an enemy. Many people hate on you for bs reasons - that's how it is. As an untimely deceased scholar Nippsey Hustle puts it 'niggers act as if their bodies built to survive the shots'. And I wouldn't apologize either since here there's nothing to apologize for. Still you say you would apologize, meaning you give some validity to her reasons.

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

Jun 30, 2019
See if I was in your shoes as you describe them, if I threw paper across the room and some bitch got resentful cause she didn't like the behaviour, then I would just count her as an enemy. Many people hate on you for bs reasons - that's how it is. As an untimely deceased scholar Nippsey Hustle puts it 'niggers act as if their bodies built to survive the shots'. And I wouldn't apologize either since here there's nothing to apologize for. Still you say you would apologize, meaning you give some validity to her reasons.

I said I would apologise if she asked me to and would only do it with a friendly play ful smile . It is utterly petty reasons and for when I was a kid

And like I said , I didn't throw paper at her .... it was just she didn't like me in school because of those very few stupid things I did , like pretend to be a tube train and run around the play ground while holding my nose

I bet you are laughing at that by the way

Ness

Ness

They/Them pronouns, please
Aug 28, 2019
Not excusing her because honestly, I'd be upset at her too if this was about me, but chances are her life's not all that great and she's taking it out on you because she got reminded that you exist and she probably found you annoying as a kid.

I wouldn't recommend apologizing (given what you've written about how you were as a child you don't have anything to apologize for, I'm willing to bet she did silly things back then too - just not where you could see it) or even just conversing, ignoring her might be better for your own sake of mind.

Rollo

Rollo

No pasaran
Aug 13, 2018
I said I would apologise if she asked me to and would only do it with a friendly play ful smile . It is utterly petty reasons and for when I was a kid

And like I said , I didn't throw paper at her .... it was just she didn't like me in school because of those very few stupid things I did , like pretend to be a tube train and run around the play ground while holding my nose

I bet you are laughing at that by the way

Still an apology. You would apologise for throwing paper around and running around pretending to be a train? I don't see anything to apologise for.

T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
I said I would apologise if she asked me to

You would be only feeding the troll, and also would give her the chance to take the game to a whole new level.

Reactions: woxihuanni, Juicebox and Baskol1
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019

that's really mean wtf

Laststop

Laststop

Experienced
Jul 9, 2019
I met people from where I grew up on FB too. One guy in my class I hadn't seen in decades. We chatted about people. One girl in particular that all us boys were crazy about, lol. See, I had moved off at a young age, and hadn't been back. So a good number of the kids were long forgotten to me. But there was one who I'll never forget. He was a punk rock guy, and he always ran with like five guys, all the time. All aggressive hard rockers. And it was well known if you fought one, you had to fight them all. Well, this one guy would bully me. All kinds of things that I would just take because I didn't wanted to get my head kicked in by this group. Turns out he's on FB too. I saw some profile pictures, and he doesn't look much like he did back then. I mean, I can tell it's him, and I can see the ghost of the joyful glee he had in making my life miserable. But he looks like a guy who's grown up now. I have no idea what kind of person he is now. I thought about messaging him. I thought about asking if he remembered me (I don't see how he couldn't), and if he wanted to try that shit again. I'm a pretty big guy now, and spent time in service in combat arms. Not that scared kid on the playground anymore. I thought about it. But, that was going on 40 years ago now. But, from someone on the receiving end of this sort of stuff, yes....it can be hard to let go. Would I seek him out? No. What would I do if I met him? I don't know. If he seemed like he changed, acknowledged what he did was terrible and apologized, I'd forgive him. If he acted the same way? Depending on how far he went I might empty all of the humiliation and misery of a lifetime into him all at once. On the other hand, if I met some kid that was like what you describe, I'd be polite and at least say hello.