Student
Feb 2, 2019

In all seriousness, may he rest in peace :halo:

Reactions: Jc40, whatever1111 and time2go
I

Iceangel

Loveless
Mar 9, 2019
That was a cool read. Wish I was smart enough to do something like this, would be a fun way to live a month since every day you'd have something to look forward to that was absolute.

Reactions: time2go
T

time2go

Student
Mar 5, 2019
That was a cool read. Wish I was smart enough to do something like this, would be a fun way to live a month since every day you'd have something to look forward to that was absolute.
Cool indeed, takes some balls too. I read a similar story about and guy who rigged a chainsaw up too a chair leg and lay his neck underneath, gruesome.

Reactions: Feline and Iceangel
Deivis

Deivis

Seul contre tous
Jul 23, 2018
Creativity gone wild. He could have cooked some 500 kilos of homemade explosives (ammonia, fertilizers), go to some cabin in the woods, prime it for 3 AM and go with a bang.... Crazy guy..

Reactions: Feline, time2go and Christian
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019

While this while searching for bizarre/clever CBT methods.

Surprised I've never heard this one it's not too far from where I'm from.
In my eyes this is still a very undignified way to exit life. Could you imagine when he was a child if someone told him that his head would be chopped off and blood would squirt everywhere while his head rolled away. That would be a horrific idea, especially to his younger self. It's undignified if not for any other reason than his father hand to find him like that too. That was the icing on the cake that his father found him in that state. Disgusting.