• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

Rejected1541

Oct 17, 2022
I have a plan and I just want to run it by you guys to see if it's the "right" way and sticks to all the guidelines:

I weigh aprox. 70kg, so I'm going for 25g of SN in a glass of water, maybe 1 and a half if the taste is horrible.
The Metoclopramide is 10mg per pill so I'm thinking 3 pills?
I've seen people saying that fasting beforehand is good as well so I'm thinking 8 hours no food?
I live alone and I'm doing this at night so chances are if someone were to "find" me it will be too late.

Am I missing anything? If so please comment.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ethereal Knight and jodes2
madebrief

madebrief

Experienced
Jul 4, 2022
You are following the stat dose to the letter….so yes. Just need two hours of dry fasting too beforehand. (No drinks).

Reactions: Rejected1541
E

eldiablo666

Evil Always Prevail
Sep 25, 2022
Aim for n if it's the last thing you do. You deserve a dignifying death

R

Rejected1541

Oct 17, 2022
I can't get a hold of N where I'm from so it has to be SN 🤷‍♂️ But yeah I fully agree N would be better

Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
I can't get a hold of N where I'm from so it has to be SN 🤷‍♂️
are you brazilian?

id yes, then click here to read a mini-guide to SN.

there, I mention ondansetron to help prevent vomit, cimetidine to reduce SN loss due to its reaction with stomach acid, and propranolol to potentiate SN's toxicity by prevent the compensatory tachicardia that aims to reduce tissue hypoxia by increasing heartbeat and thus increasing blood flow and oxygen delivery to tissues.

none of of these drugs require prescription here in Brazil as of 2022, so we're lucky in that way.

I forgot to mention on my guide that you probably have to crush propranolol pills before trying to dissolve them on the SN drink.

most other stuff on my guide is similar to Stan's guide, like fasting etc…

I'll probably post an update to it in a few days with more details like Q&A that I haven't published previously, so I recommend watching that brazilian thread if you don't want to miss it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rejected1541
R

Rejected1541

Oct 17, 2022
are you brazilian?

id yes, then click here to read a mini-guide to SN.

there, I mention ondansetron to help prevent vomit, cimetidine to reduce SN loss due to its reaction with stomach acid, and propranolol to potentiate SN's toxicity by prevent the compensatory tachicardia that aims to reduce tissue hypoxia by increasing heartbeat and thus increasing blood flow and oxygen delivery to tissues.

none of of these drugs require prescription here in Brazil as of 2022, so we're lucky in that way.

I forgot to mention on my guide that you probably have to crush propranolol pills before trying to dissolve them on the SN drink.

most other stuff on my guide is similar to Stan's guide, like fasting etc…

I'll probably post an update to it in a few days with more details like Q&A that I haven't published previously, so I recommend watching that brazilian thread if you don't want to miss it.
Sou brasileiro sim, valeu pelo thread.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ethereal Knight