• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

je.suis.prêt

je.suis.prêt

Hjälp mig
Jul 9, 2022
Other similar questions all seem to address this issue according to US law, so I'm asking about the UK here.

After leaving, would it be possible to have my body disposed of rather than a funeral?

I have 1 family member who I do not want to burden with the financial and emotional aspects of the aftermath. I do have some money, that I could leave as physical cash for them in their home in case they do want to hold a service or something, but I really just want to be forgotten about with no fuss.

What would the authorities do with my body if no one is able to pay for a funeral service?

If I were to pay for a direct cremation in advance, would that prevent the passing down of issues?

And would funeral directors really just sell that to a young person?
(I am not underage, just young)

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I think you can pay for your funeral costs upfront, no matter your age. There are services for it. There's ad's on tv for them.

Generally it's a few grand for everything, all in. There are services offering the bare minimum foe the upfront fees. I forget the names of them but a search will bring them up. I'm sure there's various plans available.