WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Now that the holidays are over, I feel like my date to CTB is getting closer. The reason I am CTBing is because I am dysphoric and wish I was cis-fame, but is not physically, biiologically or outright possible.

In addition, I am better off dead because I am 400 LBS and have absolutely no reason to take care of myself because I hate myself as a result of being born the wrong sex, and I am financially dependent on my mother and disability. I also have no desire for sex or a relationship thanks to my depression festering as a result of my dysphoria (and even if I did have a desire for either, I wouldn't be able to get either.).

There is just no reason for me to stick around. I cannot wait to be done.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Shivali, Unending, Forever Sleep and 5 others
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Many times I've wished that the human body had a warranty or a returns policy. Sometimes I wouldn't mind my money back. Though I guess it was free. You get what you pay for.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake, Unending, Forever Sleep and 4 others
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Many times I've wished that the human body had a warranty or a returns policy. Sometimes I wouldn't mind my money back. Though I guess it was free. You get what you pay for.
Basically all down to luck, sadly.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto and Dead Meat
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I did this, too. I wrote down all the reasons to CTB vs. all the reasons to not CTB. I couldn't come up with one single reason not to CTB. I came up with a dozen reasons to CTB, though. I don't have the dysphoria as badly as you. It's one of the reasons, but if that were the only one I had, I probably wouldn't CTB. It's more the collective of them all that cements my decision as the right one. Hey, weighing the pros and cons is a very rational thing to do. It requires lots of introspection and thought. No one can say we're making a rash decision.

• Love
Reactions: makethepainstop and WorthlessTrash
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's understandable wishing to leave when you see your existence as not being worth enduring at all, it really sounds like you have suffered a lot so I hope that you find the freedom that you wish for. In my case, there could never be a reason not to ctb, it would be impossible. I see no value in delaying our inevitable fate and if life itself is the true problem then only death could ever be the solution for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: WorthlessTrash and Forever Sleep
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I did this, too. I wrote down all the reasons to CTB vs. all the reasons to not CTB. I couldn't come up with one single reason not to CTB. I came up with a dozen reasons to CTB, though. I don't have the dysphoria as badly as you. It's one of the reasons, but if that were the only one I had, I probably wouldn't CTB. It's more the collective of them all that cements my decision as the right one. Hey, weighing the pros and cons is a very rational thing to do. It requires lots of introspection and thought. No one can say we're making a rash decision.
Same for me. Money to run out in weeks, no one to love, sick, old tired, house falling apart, no one to help with anything. Physical and mental pain. Think I have had about enough. Why suffer? Why keep struggling? For what and whom, should I continue?

• Hugs
Reactions: WorthlessTrash, locked*n*loaded and Forever Sleep