C

Chafarizdeleite

Jul 23, 2018
Hi everyone, Someone can tell me a good conbination of medicines to make my CTB more efficient with a smaller amount of material?

Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
What do you have access too?

How much money are you working with?
What country?
Over 21? 18?
How much pain are you willing to tolerate?
How much of a success rate are you willing to work with?
Are you willing to use illicit substances?

Reactions: Volatile and Tiburcio
S

Sternum

Student
May 12, 2018
Cheapest: jumping, hanging, or acetaminophen. But all of those have unfavorable aspects, the worst of which I would say is acetaminophen.

Reactions: Strumgewehr
C

Chafarizdeleite

Jul 23, 2018
First of all thank you very much for the answer.
I am in Brazil and I have a good amount of money, and I am of legal age. I am willing to tolerate any possible pain and I would be willing to buy illicit substances.

Reactions: Tiburcio
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
Don't fuck with Acetaminophen(Paracetamol). Don't do it.

Unless you're willing to use H, or get Benzos, I would not use over the counter drugs. You're better off getting in a fight with a gang or something.

C

Chafarizdeleite

Jul 23, 2018
Cheapest: jumping, hanging, or acetaminophen. But all of those have unfavorable aspects, the worst of which I would say is acetaminophen.
But is there no medicine that causes less pain than acetaminophen?

Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018

I mean. There's all sorts of medicine. But OTC drugs are an extremely unpleasant way to go. Acetaminophen overdose + Alcohol + anti-emetic = agonizing liver failure, and you'll live for 6 - 8 weeks before you die.

Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
I mean, bro. You're in Brazil.

You have way easier access to heroin then the average American. Get some H and some Alcohol and OD in a bathtub or a river.

I mean, that's what I tell everyone. Don't fuck with OTC drugs. Anyone here will agree with me. OTC drugs act ass a support for the main method, they aren't the main method.

C

Chafarizdeleite

Jul 23, 2018
I mean, bro. You're in Brazil.

You have way easier access to heroin then the average American. Get some H and some Alcohol and OD in a bathtub or a river.

I mean, that's what I tell everyone. Don't fuck with OTC drugs. Anyone here will agree with me. OTC drugs act ass a support for the main method, they aren't the main method.
Simply thank you very much for your help, I'll think of something.

Reactions: Threads
S

Sternum

Student
May 12, 2018
I agree with above, H would be a great way to go. If not, N is a totally painless medicine. Contact to get it is in the peaceful pill handbook under resources, or PM me and I'll give you the contact.

Reactions: thickwing
Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
I mean. There's all sorts of medicine. But OTC drugs are an extremely unpleasant way to go. Acetaminophen overdose + Alcohol + anti-emetic = agonizing liver failure, and you'll live for 6 - 8 weeks before you die.

+1million. Please don't do it this way. No one should die a slow tortorous death locked up in a facility.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vvoiid