• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

STTP

STTP

Straight To The Point
Oct 10, 2023
I've had this idea in my head for years, albeit as a joke more than anything. It's probably my favorite suicide method I've thought up. Most of these steps will be extreme set-up and absurd hyperbole, but hear me out:
Step 1: Acquire the urine of as many police officers as possible.
I don't care how you do it. Make connections, call for drug screenings and work at the clinic, visit the station and come up with a good lie or just steal samples, etc. This is probably one of the hardest parts, and it might not even be worth doing (they might not even test for it)
Step 2: Acquire 2 really, really, really good friends.
This is probably just as hard for some of us, but they'll be instrumental to your plans.
Step 3: Have your 2 good friends beat the shit out of you.
Just completely stomp you out, leave as many bruises as possible. This can be done over a day or two. If your friends are unavailable at the right time, you can alternatively go to your local Waffle House and complain about your order, which should result in a minimum of 3 stimulant-fueled cooks beating you senseless, and this method is organic (though it may cost a Grand Slam)
Step 4: Acquire materials: Fast motorbike, cheese wire, medieval battle axe.
Do you see where I'm going with this? I hope so. You'll want a bike with a low wind guard, and probably some magical cheese wire too. I'm sure there's solid heavy-gauge options out there, but I haven't fully researched this, just fantasized about it endlessly while in class or talking to people. The battle axe needs to be sharp, so modern might be the way to go. Definitely something heavy, though. The widest point of the blade must be wider than the width of your neck.
Step 5: Apply blood to the battle axe.
Self-explanatory. Take some of your own blood, apply it to the end of the battle axe.
Step 6. Begin the real plan.
Get on your bike, start speeding. Anywhere and everywhere, you could even have your friend call the cops and report you while they set the rest of it up. This should get the cops' attentions. Figure out from your rearview mirror and prior knowledge which cops it's likely to be, and take their urine samples out of your bag, pouring it on yourself. This is going to be disgusting, yes, but it's important to mess with the forensic team. Throw your bag with excess unused samples off to the side and have your friend collect it to hide the evidence.
Take a corner to some straight, but rarely used, road. Somewhere kinda residential, kinda rural - likely to have witnesses upon a ruckus being made. Have your friends set up the cheese wire, tied between two posts, at exactly your neck height (you might need to practice this). Hold the battle axe in your hand, and race into the cheese wire as fast as possible. This should cut your head smooth off.
Step 7. Friend's responsibilities
Your friends must now ensure they untie and hide the cheese wire as fast as possible, then dash to just a little ways away. They should pretend to be residents of the neighborhood/area, and walk out recording the events that unfold after.
Aftermath.
Your body is lying on the ground, away from the bike, headless, beaten and bruised, covered in the urine of the two cops who are with you. There is an axe covered in your blood. One of your friends, or both, will have video evidence of the police being at the scene where the body was found - maybe the two of them could pretend not to know you, and claim they are eyewitnesses to the crime.
The media immediately, given the autopsy, analysis, eyewitness reports, and obvious conclusion believes that these 2 cops managed to get you to fall off your bike, then beat you, then decapitated you with a battle axe, then peed on your corpse. Police attempts to cover their story by saying your head simply flew off your body and you simply happened to have urine samples and a battle axe and a group of people assisting you to hide the evidence will be effectively futile.
And, there you go! You have now committed the most over-the-top, traumatizing, convoluted and newsworthy suicide since... well, maybe since ever, as well as getting two poor police officers in one of the most confusing and strange events of their life. Thoughts, comments, questions or concerns, anyone, or are we down to start making headlines?

• Yay!
Reactions: get.some.sleep, Cajuncatastrophe, kitty_kat and 5 others
feuerflieger

feuerflieger

i only exist
Oct 9, 2023
have you ever thought about writing a novel or comic? i like how your brain works

• Love
Reactions: get.some.sleep, larastoned and STTP
STTP

STTP

Straight To The Point
Oct 10, 2023
  • Love
Reactions: get.some.sleep and feuerflieger
monday?

monday?

negative utilitarian, toxic nihilist, coomerpilled
Jul 28, 2023
first of all i would like to give you the šŸ†BEST THREAD TITLEšŸ† award and second of all lmfaoo

• Love
Reactions: STTP
TheWorld'sLeftovers

TheWorld'sLeftovers

Low consciousness
Aug 23, 2023
Yo this actually made me laugh and I haven't laughed in so long.

Reactions: hopeisdead
G

Gleysson

Hey, you. You're finally awake
Oct 10, 2023
Hahahahahhahahha. I love it. Go in a blaze of glory. I remember I had a pact with my best friend when we were like 10 or 12, that when we were older and dying with cancer we would jump off a plane with no parachute and a C4 strapped to our chests and just go out in a bang. Guess I was suicidal from an early age

dazed_dreamer

dazed_dreamer

at the end of everything, hold on to anything
Sep 21, 2023
You got me at step one :pfff: This is a masterpiece, I love your brain