• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ralphnol

ralphnol

Aug 25, 2019
I feed some cats at a park near my home. Today I learned that one of the cats that gave birth a two weeks ago or so, lost one cat to a mouse that ate it (supposedly). A small cat, couldnt even see anything... his mother probably wasnt around... I got to know this today, and this is common to stray cats. But it is so sad. Life is so hard for everything under the sun. Those stray cats, suffer like hell as well. Life is crumbling down around us everywhere... I am very sad .

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Soul, cherub, not-2-b-the-answer and 5 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I feed some cats at a park near my home. Today I learned that one of the cats that gave birth a two weeks ago or so, lost one cat to a mouse that ate it (supposedly). A small cat, couldnt even see anything... his mother probably wasnt around... I got to know this today, and this is common to stray cats. But it is so sad. Life is so hard for everything under the sun. Those stray cats, suffer like hell as well. Life is crumbling down around us everywhere... I am very sad .

That is so sad. :'( I love cats … I don't have one because of wanting to CTB.

ralphnol

ralphnol

Aug 25, 2019
That is so sad. :'( I love cats … I don't have one because of wanting to CTB.
me too man, love the little angels. I dont have one cause I cant, I live at home (folks dont like animals in the house). And also cause CTB...

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer