Sep 16, 2021
  • Aww..
  • Informative
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, odradek, Suicidebydeath and 5 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
It's horrible how normalized sexism is. And I think it's despicable for anyone to have to worry about their physical safety. I never really understood this prevailing idea of "women are stupid/incompetent". I've known so many women who were infinitely smarter than me. I have an SS friend I'm in contact with who makes me look like a total moron simply by virtue of how brilliant she is.

So much of this shit is rooted in "the old ways" where it was just okay to say whatever about women, especially in the context of men being together and feeling emboldened.

I think in a way I'm almost glad I barely had male friends. It seems to often give way to super unhealthy collective behavior that is easy to indulge in if you feel strong in a group.

It would be great if in the future we could overcome our differences socially, culturally and behaviorally, but from a place of love, as naïve as that sounds.

I'm sorry if you or other women here experienced any of this yourself (which, inevitably, you have).

Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, odradek, Suicidebydeath and 2 others
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021

These women could benefit from getting a man who really cares for them - or having familial relationships with accompanying familial love. Enough has been said, but it's healthy to be preoccupied with something positive in life, rather than all the negatives that can occur.

No one - like the authorities - really care about women's or men's issues, which is why we are where we are today, so it's up to each one of us to make the best of this charade called life - despite the potential horrors that are lurking around the corner.

On a personal note, though, I believe that has something to do with successful VS unsuccessful people and their prerequisites, rather than a women/men issue, since there are successful women and men out there, just as there are unsuccessful women and men out there.

Not everyone can be successful in this life, since then we wouldn't have any worked bees who would do all the real work for society, and our society would be over-populated in short order. In other words, life is a compeition, so the question is if any non-familiar person can be relied upon to help solve problems in one's life.

I'm not sure what voting will solve, though, since voting just means putting another person into political office, which, in turn, just distributes resources differently than the political party that you didn't vote for - and very likely very unsuccessfully, too.

If you believe that you have something politically useful to say to the world, I recommend that you yourself run for office, instead of relying on other people to speak for you.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: odradek
goldenvirginia

goldenvirginia

Sep 16, 2021
These women could benefit from getting a man who really cares for them - or having familial relationships with accompanying familial love. Enough has been said, but it's healthy to be preoccupied with something positive in life, rather than all the negatives that can occur.

No one - like the authorities - really care about women's or men's issues, which is why we are where we are today, so it's up to each one of us to make the best of this charade called life - despite the potential horrors that are lurking around the corner.

On a personal note, though, I believe that has something to do with successful VS unsuccessful people and their prerequisites, rather than a women/men issue, since there are successful women and men out there, just as there are unsuccessful women and men out there.

Not everyone can be successful in this life, since then we wouldn't have any worked bees who would do all the real work for society, and our society would be over-populated in short order. In other words, life is a compeition, so the question is if any non-familiar person can be relied upon to help solve problems in one's life.

I'm not sure what voting will solve, though, since voting just means putting another person into political office, which, in turn, just distributes resources differently than the political party that you didn't vote for - and very likely very unsuccessfully, too.

If you believe that you have something politically useful to say to the world, I recommend that you yourself run for office, instead of relying on other people to speak for you.
These women could benefit from getting a man who really cares for them - or having familial relationships with accompanying familial love. Enough has been said, but it's healthy to be preoccupied with something positive in life, rather than all the negatives that can occur. ???? Is that so. Wtf lol

• Informative
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, odradek and Suicidebydeath
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
???? Is that so. Wtf lol

I'm not sure how you interpreted what I wrote, but the point is that one may continue to live a miserable life if one is preoccupied with all the negative sides of life - such as negative news in the media. Having a healthy family life could alleviate that for some.

You didn't write anything in your first post, so I was assuming that you are troubled by all those things that were listed in those pictures.

goldenvirginia

goldenvirginia

Sep 16, 2021
Having a healthy family life doesn't change what women are exposed to though does it?

• Informative
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, WhiteRabbit and Suicidebydeath
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Having a healthy family life doesn't change what women are exposed to though does it?

It probably depends, but some things can't be prevented by a health family life, of course - I was mainly thinking about one's mindset in general.

goldenvirginia

goldenvirginia

Sep 16, 2021
I think drawing attention to the negative and talking about it, is the only way to hopefully bring about change. That's a healthy mindset to me.

• Informative
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴 and Suicidebydeath
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I think drawing attention to the negative and talking about it, is the only way to hopefully bring about change. That's a healthy mindset to me.

Of course, but not everyone would agree with all the things that are listed in those pictures.

However, if we just say that we agree about everything and if you do want to see change in the world, you probably need to be that change, as the saying goes, since you have probably not seen any real change in the world in your lifetime, right..?

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Thank you very much for posting this. I think it doesn't even scratch the surface of what it's like either. I spend most of my life indoors and I can only really guess what it's like for the average woman. It still very much needed to know even this much. This is what it is like, and why things definitely have to change.
It's horrible how normalized sexism is. And I think it's despicable for anyone to have to worry about their physical safety. I never really understood this prevailing idea of "women are stupid/incompetent". I've known so many women who were infinitely smarter than me. I have an SS friend I'm in contact with who makes me look like a total moron simply by virtue of how brilliant she is.
So much of this shit is rooted in "the old ways" where it was just okay to say whatever about women, especially in the context of men being together and feeling emboldened.

I think in a way I'm almost glad I barely had male friends. It seems to often give way to super unhealthy collective behavior that is easy to indulge in if you feel strong in a group.
It would be great if in the future we could overcome our differences socially, culturally and behaviorally, but from a place of love, as naïve as that sounds.
I'm sorry if you or other women here experienced any of this yourself (which, inevitably, you have).
Spot on, it's far too normalized. The "old ways" are wrong. I've always hung out with people that were respectful, but it still doesn't change the fact that this is all going on all the same. Good intentions only go so far, there has to be actual change. This making me shout "fuck you!" from the very beginning, starting with the algebra teacher.

I'm sorry too.

Last edited:
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Wll b intrstng 2 C wht happns in u.s.a md-trms aftr Ro vs Wde b-ing ovr-turnd

Reactions: goldenvirginia and Suicidebydeath