1monthwait

Oct 8, 2024
I've decided to give it one more year and see where that leads me, and if everything's the same I plan on leaving on somewhere in September, to both mock suicide alertness month and to finish where my failed attempt left off.

Since I've made this decision life genuinely feels like I'm in some kind of dream, it somehow feels like I'm back at 16 when I was my most depressed but in a good way. That probably doesn't make sense…in more or less I mean to say things feel like how they did in the past, just drifting through life.

I still sometimes get excited over a genuinely positive future but it doesn't last long…I don't really have much plans of working on myself longer because I've already tried the medications, the therapy, and self help for on and off for years…

Maybe I'll choose to live a bit longer, I'm not sure. I kind of what to get my life goals out of the way so I can say I've had some satisfaction in this life…I'm not sure.

This is my first post here any probably not my last, I hope to find any enjoyment left in life before I go ✌️❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SVEN and intellectdisabledus
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best in what you decide.

Reactions: 1monthwait