• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Fthis

Fthis

-
Dec 8, 2020
1) Sodium Nitrate or Sodium Nitrite?

2) I live with my parents, how do I explain ordering it?

3) Is there anywhere that doesn't require getting an account to order it from in the US?

4) Has anyone had any failed attempts?

5) Is my death loud? Can I do it at home or do I have to go somewhere else?

anonThrush

anonThrush

Feb 11, 2021
Stan's guide is a good place to start for basic information (FYI SN = Sodium Nitrite). There's a compilation of sucessful and failed attempts in the documented cases section. SN may involve throwing up but is fairly quiet; however, most of the reported failed cases were caused by someone discovering the person before they were completely dead, so ideally you would go somewhere more isolated than your home.

Last edited:
B

blahblahhh

Jan 15, 2021
Stan's guide is a good place to start for basic information (FYI SN = Sodium Nitrate). There's a compilation of sucessful and failed attempts in the documented cases section. SN may involve throwing up but is fairly quiet; however, most of the reported failed cases were caused by someone discovering the person before they were completely dead, so ideally you would go somewhere more isolated than your home.
NITRITE. Not Nitrate

Reactions: anonThrush