• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
Sorry if this has been asked thousands of times already, but I heard some contradicting informations about SN which are very important:

1) How long does it take to actually die?
I heard some people saying as much as 12 hour, that's way too long and the last thing I want is to wake up in an hospital paralyzed

2) Does it induce you to make loud noises?
Of course waking my parents would ruin the entire plan, so that's another point as well

Thanks in advance

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I think it took Letzte 25 min to die. Remember his noises were on the scale of snoring, gasping. But re-check the thread, you must've seen it.

I am also trying to get it done without being heard.

Reactions: AMG44, Metalhead and voyager
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
How long does it take to actually die?
It seems to be within an hour but some get taken to a hospital and recover. It might be longer for some people. It's frustrating to me to not have definite facts but plenty of people have died from SN on the forum and seem to go within an hour or less.

There is noise from vomiting. Some have fallen off a bed, so that would make a noise.

Reactions: voyager
Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
It seems to be within an hour but some get taken to a hospital and recover. It might be longer for some people. It's frustrating to me to not have definite facts but plenty of people have died from SN on the forum and seem to go within an hour or less.

There is noise from vomiting. Some have fallen off a bed, so that would make a noise.
So it's mostly up to chance. Knowing my luck maybe it's better not to risk it then

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld and voyager
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
So it's mostly up to chance. Knowing my luck maybe it's better not to risk it then
That's how I feel, it's really an unknown how your own body will handle it. Most do ok with it but there are outliers.

The liver has to process it and some have super livers apparently which keep them alive in spite of the assault from a poison. And combine that with the occasional unbearable stomach pain a few have mentioned and it's a recipe for a rough time of it.

I keep hoping to find that missing link, the thing the ones who have a hard time with it are doing.

One person even reported drinking 25 g. of SN and waking up the next day and drinking a lot of water and shaking it off even without going to the hospital.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadworld and voyager
Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
That's how I feel, it's really an unknown how your own body will handle it. Most do ok with it but there are outliers.

The liver has to process it and some have super livers apparently which keep them alive in spite of the assault from a poison. And combine that with the occasional unbearable stomach pain a few have mentioned and it's a recipe for a rough time of it.

I keep hoping to find that missing link, the thing the ones who have a hard time with it are doing.

One person even reported drinking 25 g. of SN and waking up the next day and drinking a lot of water and shaking it off even without going to the hospital.
I guess it's just different bodies, someone who is 100 kg per 190 cm will need a much bigger dose than someone who is 60 kg per 150 cm.

As for me, I have a condition which makes my metabolism much faster to the point of being unhealthy, maybe that can give problems too

Reactions: sadworld and Meditation guide
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I've seen that too but I actually doubt that it's true...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, It'sNotLookingGood, Deleted member 13412 and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I have very thick blood and it's packed with a huge amount of red blood cells. More than usual. I'm thinking it may take more and take longer to turn all that blood to rust (oxidise the red blood cells).

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Do you have a link to this story? Was it a user here?
I can't find a link to it anymore but I think I saw it on a list of SN attempts.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Meditation guide
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
On the noise thing; SN also lowers blood pressure. So one might be fine in a lying/seated position but could have serious problems moving, especially upright. Recall some members mentioning crashing into things blacking in and out of consciousness due to slumps in bp. If everything goes fine there 's no reason to wander, of course. If...
Feel you.

• Wow
Reactions: Meditation guide and sadworld
It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You know I couldn't last
Mar 1, 2020
I think it took Letzte 25 min to die. Remember his noises were on the scale of snoring, gasping. But re-check the thread, you must've seen it.
How can we know know what time he actually died? (monitored heart-rate or something?)
Would 25 minutes to loss of consciousness/to become completely unrousable, not be more likely?

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
How can we know know what time he actually died? (monitored heart-rate or something?)
Would 25 minutes to loss of consciousness/to become completely unrousable, not be more likely?

I cannot know, check the thread but it said he stopped breathing. To me it doesn't matter, once you are at that point and cannot make noise that gets you caught.