halfwaydown

halfwaydown

illbeinthegarage
Nov 6, 2021
i havent used ss for a long time after i deleted my old account and im glad to be back but a lot has changed and i wondered if you had any answers for me.

1. where has the search button gone? i relied on that shit so much but i cant find it.
2. why cant i look at anyones profiles? it says im not permitted but im not sure whether its because this is a new account or because its been removed
3. why cant i message people/how do i message people? i cant figure out how to do that either haha

cant figure out whether im just bloody dumb or have forgotten how to use the site or whether things have been removed since the last time i was on here lmao

Apricity

Apricity

Wizard
Jul 27, 2021
Pretty much everything you listed is because your account is new. You should gain all of those abilities after making some more posts. Search will then be at the top of the screen.

• Yay!
Reactions: justsayin, Shadowplay and halfwaydown
halfwaydown

halfwaydown

illbeinthegarage
Nov 6, 2021
Pretty much everything you listed is because your account is new. You should gain all of those abilities after making some more posts. Search will then be at the top of the screen.
thank you, i tried asking for my old account back multiple times but nothing came from it and i completely forgot how awkward starting a new account on here is :/

• Yay!
Reactions: Shadowplay
Apricity

Apricity

Wizard
Jul 27, 2021
thank you, i tried asking for my old account back multiple times but nothing came from it and i completely forgot how awkward starting a new account on here is :/
Staff has been busy with forum updates it seems, there are some new features and new themes. Maybe try again if you like.

halfwaydown

halfwaydown

illbeinthegarage
Nov 6, 2021
Staff has been busy with forum updates it seems, there are some new features and new themes. Maybe try again if you like.
i figured. if i get it back i get it back thats great but for now thisll do