EvilStepSister

EvilStepSister

Feb 15, 2022
I ordered SN from website A a month ago. No show as of today. I ordered another SN from website B today. The post office in this country is rubbish (I've not got many pacakges sent to me since moving here). AND I live with a bunch of people, some who know of my... past ordering habits.

If I had it here today, I'd be hours from Checkout Time. But, now I'm hopefully only looking at a week or two.

It's all against the odds. Which makes me want it even more.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: outrider567, Endtimes1, Rogue Proxy and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds stressful and frustrating what you are going through. I know that for many it can be a relief having a way to exit this world, so I understand why you would want the SN so badly. I hope that you find what you are looking for.

• Love
Reactions: EvilStepSister and _Minsk
EvilStepSister

EvilStepSister

Feb 15, 2022
It sounds stressful and frustrating what you are going through. I know that for many it can be a relief having a way to exit this world, so I understand why you would want the SN so badly. I hope that you find what you are looking for.
You have such a way with words, with empathy in general. Thank you xx

I had it twice in my home country - once I surrendered it to a pharmacy and once I threw it away. (I gave therapy and trauma therapy my damnest). Twice it's come to this country: one I never picked up from the courier and the other one I surrendered. I'm kicking myself now.

But some pretty spectacularly horrible things have happened since and, happily, I know what I want now. I'm ready for the fear, the discomfort, the consequences afterward. I just don't want to be. Anymore.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Endtimes1