MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Lately I've been fantasizing about a button just appearing infront of me a huge red one about the size of an average bowl. Just one push and your heart stops beating and you drop dead.

I really wish such a button existed.....but it doesn't ad far as I know...than I wouldn't have to go through SI

(Also ngl I'm not sure what SI stands for i tho8ght it stood for survival instinct but I'm not sure)

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore, user56765567, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Lately I've been fantasizing about a button just appearing infront of me a huge red one about the size of an average bowl. Just one push and your heart stops beating and you drop dead.

I really wish such a button existed.....but it doesn't ad far as I know...than I wouldn't have to go through SI

(Also ngl I'm not sure what SI stands for i tho8ght it stood for survival instinct but I'm not sure)
SI stands for survival instinct, you are correct. I've also heard it referring to some other term but the fact that I don't remember what that is is proof enough that survival instinct is the most common use.

A button the would cause you to drop dead..That sounds peaceful. I wish I could die in a way so clean, no mess, no hassle, just gone. I caused too many messes already, give me peace in nothingness

U

user56765567

In recovery and getting help
Oct 1, 2023
A button like that would be great and I wish there was a button that stopped time but I could still walk around while the world stood still.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also wish for the same thing. I hate how existence doesn't come with an permanent offswitch to instantly and eternally cease existing, it's cruel how we have to struggle to die so much despite the fact that we were forced into this existence in the first place. If there is the option to die so easily it'd be such a relief and prevent so much suffering.